Rate Dr. Sumathi Gudapati

Dr. Sumathi Gudapati's Ratings

Gudapati is an excellent doctor and was with me for one pregnancy and for numerous medical visits. She is warm, caring and very intelligent. We are so lucky to have her in the Yukon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Gudapati made the delivery of my first child as comfortable and stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend her to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Dr. Gudapati is an angel. Patient, intelligent, and kind. Fran, the reception nurse is wonderful. I'm moving back to Whitehorse to have my baby because I can't imagine doing it without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Exceptional doctor! Grateful to have had her deliver my third child, with complications she was BEST. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Kind, compassionate and professional. Has an excellent way of explaining medical issues in an intelligent yet simple way. Has never made me feel rushed during any appointment. Fran, the receptionist is so welcoming and helpful. I feel so lucky to have her, and I have never heard a negative comment on her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

Dr.Gudapati and Fran are both the most amazing people i have ever had the pleasure of working with! I know them on a professional level and now on a patient level. i would recommend Dr.Gudapati to anyone and everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

best doctor ever. We are EXTREMELY grateful to have her as our doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

She is a wonderful doctor, very knowlegable and charismatic - able to put a fussy new mom at ease quickly! She also acted quickly when there was trouble, ensuring the medical personnel and resources were available in an emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2009

excellent. exceptional care, attention and compassion. we felt completely confident in her skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

Best doctor ever!!!!!! The care and support tru my pragnancy was outstanding. I'm grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296820].votes_count ]]