You may also like

Rate Dr. Sumathi Gudapati

Dr. Sumathi Gudapati's Ratings

Tremendously helpful nurse!! Best Doctor around...she will be missed in the Yukon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I retract my previous negative review of Dr. Gudapati. She fully rectified the situation and personally called me with sincere apologies. She explained my condition and offered in office follow up. Very caring Dr. I'm glad I found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

She rushed me thru my appointment, ending with telling me I had to go for a mammogram because of a lump she found. Told me not to worry. It's been over 2 weeks and I can't get the results (exam clinic said it would take 4 days) The office staff tells me every day that they'll call me back or I should call back tomorrow. I'm going crazy waiting to find out if I have cancer. Their answer: call back later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795223].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 1, 2015

One of the best doctor in town. I'm so glad she deliver my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Gudapati is the best! Hands down. She delivered 3 of my children and I am very grateful!!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Gudapati is an excellent doctor and was with me for one pregnancy and for numerous medical visits. She is warm, caring and very intelligent. We are so lucky to have her in the Yukon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Gudapati made the delivery of my first child as comfortable and stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend her to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Dr. Gudapati is an angel. Patient, intelligent, and kind. Fran, the reception nurse is wonderful. I'm moving back to Whitehorse to have my baby because I can't imagine doing it without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Exceptional doctor! Grateful to have had her deliver my third child, with complications she was BEST. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Kind, compassionate and professional. Has an excellent way of explaining medical issues in an intelligent yet simple way. Has never made me feel rushed during any appointment. Fran, the receptionist is so welcoming and helpful. I feel so lucky to have her, and I have never heard a negative comment on her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1296825].votes_count ]]