Rate Dr. Lisa B. Clark

Dr. Lisa B. Clark's Ratings

We watched her dismiss a mothers 2 young children right there in front of everyone. She stayed down the hall while her staff did her dirty work and the mother waited for he records. Discovered later the mom was a single parent and was on medicaid and this dr. Was rude and not caring and his never should have occured! Physicians are more and more about covering their butts than genuine concern for he well being of their patients!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

she never ever looks over her files before seeing you. its almost like she completely forgets who you are. she has been the worst doctor i have ever gone to. always late, and the the gal that answers the phone is rude. the nurse there is good though.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

I like Dr Clark and her staff. The receptionist has been somewhat short each time I am on the phone or at the office. The nurse is very friendly and talkative. My only complaint is that Dr Clark does not follow up and does not seem to review my chart prior to visits, she often does not remember my history and has had to go back to review info we discussed the week before.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr Clark is very knowlegable but she is very rushed and does not follow up

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr Clark and her staff are wonderful caring people, that we used when we were vacationing in Destin. They verified our insuranceand got us in quickly, not to mention the courtesy adn kindness we were treated with during our illness.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag

I would recommed Dr Clark as a family Dr to everyone. Dr Clark took her time and my visit was very pleasent. Dr Clarks staff was very nice and helpful. I will continue to see her as well as my family.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag

The problem started when I got to my appoitment. The lady / receptionist who sits up front is rude and has a short temper, why do they not run insurance prior to patient arriving at office to save grief for paying customers. Dr. Clark is very good and takes the time needed with patients. Her nurse is also very helpful. I would recommend the medical staff, but the person sitting at the front leaves alot to be desired, but she was sitting in for someone the day I was there, as I cant imagine knowing someone obnoxious is greeting my patients.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag