Rate Dr. Geoffrey Luck

Dr. Geoffrey Luck's Ratings

I was miss carrying my daughter my whole pregnancy and I told him a few times a week how much pain I'm in and he done nothing about it and her and I almost died. My plecenta was ripping from my uterus the whole time and he ignored me.I now have a new.Dr right after my daughter was born. He also ignored my concerns about my back and at 13 years old perscibed me t3 and I refused to.take them. With my new dr and all my tests I have DDD and scoliosis..the whole office treated myself and family with no care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2013

Dr.Luck is my family doctor,but I feel he could do better than what he is doing. It is so hard to get a referral from him without mixed feelings,even if the referral is a specialist in the particular area,and always way behind in his schedule.Shelly seems to be tired she should retire,all she does is aggravate sick people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Luck for 30years. Early on, when his office was on Simcoe St. he had another receptionist along with his wife Alana and it was a pleasure going in, never an issue. Dr. Luck has helped me through broken bones, pregnancies, diabetes and heart issues, he was always good to me. Then came Shelley, I have never met such a bitter person in a public profession. My grown children have gone on to other Dr.s because of Shelley. Her scheduling is horrific, average wait time well over an hour, easier to see Dr. Luck in Urgent Care. On the occasions that Alana is in the office it is a breath of fresh air. I wish they'd realize what a horrible mean spirited person Shelley is, but she sucks up to them. She has no use for the patients that help make the practice what it is. I had a situation where I was very ill, she snapped at me and I was in no mood for her crap & went right back at her & she backed down, the traits of a typical bully, sadly she gets away with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have had Dr. Luck for years. I must say I hate going to any other Doctor. He's always been right with me, and very approachable. Lately I've been seeing other Doctors because I have a problem getting an appointment. He is a great man and a great Doctor. As for Shelly, sometimes the patients are abrupt too. Ever think of that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Luck's for approximately 25 years. I those years I have been very satisfied with him as my doctor. I have found that if my ailment isn't in his field of medicine, he doesn't hesitate to send me to the appropiate doctor that does. He has NEVER been a pill pusher, which I like. As for his receptionist Shelly. I take her with a grain of salt. Yes it does take a while to get an appointment, but I chalk that up to Dr. Luck being so busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

I went to Dr Luck for years. I found he became complacent and did not really want to listen to your needs. Shelly is receptionist is rude, obnxious, unfeeling and should be fired. She certainly does not know anything about being professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Lucks for many years. I always ask my mom to call in to make an appointment because I DREAD talking to Shelley. She is rude, un-sympathetic and basically doesn't give a****. Dr. Luck ughh.. well he diagnosed my mother with a pinched nerve in her neck when she actually had a brain tumor and almost died. It was my dad's quick actions that saved her by throwing her in the car and driving her to Toronto. With me, he never has answers as to why I have abnormal cells, he always plays it off and just send me continuously for other opinions which never turn into a diagnosis. I've asked numberous times to see a gynecologist and his responses are that the gyno would proceed with the same steps. I don't know about him, always get second opinions and do your research !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I love Doctor Luck he knows his stuff and when he doesn't he finds someone else for you who does. LOVE doctor Luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr Luck has been my family doctor for the last 26 years. He's a great Dr but his secretary Shelley is a mean spirited person that has no compassion or patience and is always trying to rush you off the phone. I dread calling for an appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297377].votes_count ]]