Rate Dr. Alex Finlayson

Dr. Alex Finlayson's Ratings

Been going to Dr Finlayson for years to the Pain Clinic for Injections and he is one of the nicest Dr I have ever dealt with always so pleasant and so helpful.If it wasn't for Dr Finlayson I'm sure my life would be very painful keep up the good work Dr see you soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr Finlayson, is very knowledgeable. Before surgery he always explains what will happen and he is very reassuring. I was very happy when I went in for my surgery and saw he was there at my side. It's a peace of mind knowing someone like him is there. Then when I woke up he was right there. Thanks Dr Finlayson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Recently had surgery for the first time. Dr. Finlayson was excellent in giving clear information and relief of pre-operation anxieties. Very straight forward doctor great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Dr. Findlayson has helped me for many years and never gave up on me. He is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff without fault. I don't know what I would do without him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297401].votes_count ]]