Dr. Y. James Coe

Rate Dr. Y. James Coe

Dr. Y. James Coe's Ratings

Not only is Dr. Coe my son's Cardiologist, but I work with him too. He is wonderful not only with his patients, but with his staff as well. He cares deeply about each of his patients and always has their best interests at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have seen dr Coe since I was 8 yrs old now I'm 23 and he still is willing to see me. He fixed 2. Holes in my heart he is a amazing doctor. I recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I had a cardiac transplant done a few years ago and he saw me while I was hospitalized and as an outpatient. He is by far the kindest and most helpful cardiologist I know. I really can't say enough about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Coe has been my cardiologist since I was a baby. Now at the age of 20 I still continue to see him. He has always been so kind and professional with every meeting. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the BEST cardiac care in the country for their child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Even after not seeing my daughter after one year he still recognizes her by name when he sees her in the hallway. He always takes a few extra minutes to let her talk about things that are important in her life and asks her about school etc. Wonderful man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

My son has been seeing Dr. Coe for nearly 14 years. I cannot imagine ever having to go to a different cardiologist...we dread the day we are told my son is too old and needs to go to the adult clinic (unless Dr. Coe is seeing patients in the adult clinic). I have all the respect and admiration in the world for Dr. Coe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

very personable, professionable and passionate. he not only saved my daughter's life, he saved our family and he did it with love and grace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Dr.James.Coe is amazing. Whether it is a small cardio related issue to a major cardio issue. He treats you with compassion, understanding. He takes the time to even call you back if you need him. He is warm and this man became a Doctor and for that we are blessed and fortunate. He is in it to Treat and help people. Other doctors should learn from this man. I highly, highly recomment this Pediatric cardiologist. He has been wonderful to my daughter and helped us in many ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

I have worked with Dr. Coe for a number of years. He is totally committed to providing the best care for his patients. This world need's more of this type of chap to provide the medical needs of these patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

You could never find a better doctor. He has always been there for our family. We could not have travelled this journey without him by our side. What a remarkable Cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1297673].votes_count ]]