Dr. James Haebe

Rate Dr. James Haebe

Dr. James Haebe's Ratings

Dr. James Haebe is a dedicated professional. I have seen him, off and on, over the past 21 years. He has always been helpful and kind and has gone out of his way to find the optimum solutions for my care. He presents me with all the options, and the choice is then mine to make. I can't say enough good things about the way he practices medicine. He is a rare breed. He is always respectful and listens to his patients. The Staff are not wonderful, but are adequate. Not all are horrible, as other reviewers have stated, but most are not wonderful, either. This physician deserves better Staff, for sure but they actually work for the ultrasound clinic, rather than Dr. Haebe, personally. I think that is a great deal of the problem.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Haebe is great, but his staff are mean. The ladies at reception are always rude, never smile and are arrogant. If I didn't love Dr.Haebe's great care, I would stop going. He needs to hire all new staff for the front desk and phone.Dr Haebe is a 5STAR, his staff is a 0STAR

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

DR JAMES HAEBE AND HIS TEAM ARE THE BEST.After my delivery, I had a severe problem. I went to the walk in clinic and they informed me that i have a nerve damage because of the epidural and they asked me to go to the hospital.I called Dr Haebe and left a detailed message, they called me back within half an hour and they asked few questions and they asked me to do some specific exercises at home. I didnt have to go to the hospital and the problem has been solved with the exercises. During my pregnancy, the nurses were seeing me however at any time if I asked them to see Dr haebe personally he used to come in and listen carefully to my concerns. Dr Haebe is very polite and supportive.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Like the woman I the previous comment, I have been to both Dr. Haebes too. That is where the similarities between her and I end. I absolutely LOVE Dr James Haebe. I am easily one of his oldest patients - not because of my age - but because I have been seeing him for close to 20 years. I go way back with him and I can't remember a time when I was ever treated with anything less than respect. He's never been late or behind schedule. He has called me personally to discuss things. He asked for compassionate samples of medications that I could not afford. I have literally put my life in his hands 7 times - 7 laparoscopies for endo. And I will not hesitate to do it again either. He knows his stuff. He's always up on anything new and he listens to me before deciding in a plan. This amazing doctor also sees one of my closest friends, my cousin, three other women at my office, my best friend's wife, a childhood friend, and even my therapist!! We ALL love Dr Haebe.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

There are two Dr. Haebes - one at the Ottawa Fertility Clinic and one at Sound Medical Clinic. I know because I went both. The last comment is for Jeff I think. James works at Sound Medical Clinic. I do not recommend anyone going to see Dr. James Haebe. First, I only saw Dr. James Haebe once because all my appointments were only with his nurses. The nurses were not the most polite. They rushed from one appointment to the next and did not really care. Second, my family physician had sent me for prenatal screening before handing me off to Dr Haebe. The results put me in a high risk pregnancy group. My family physician called and wrote to Dr. Haebe to follow-up and he never responded. When I called myself and left a detailed message with the nurse, the nurse returned my call but had no advice to give. When I showed up for my appointment, only the nurse saw me and said I needed blood work. When I pointed out that it was done, she denied having the results although I saw them in my chart.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Before I met Dr Haebe I was in pain for almost 12 years and now no more pain.I love this doctor,I had a hysteroscopy done and now I have no more pain and a great sex life all thanks to Dr Haebe.I would recommend him to anyone who thinks there is no one who cares well he does.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

I am very thankful having him as an excellent professional, intelligent, compassionate and I recommand him to anyone who's searching for a gynecologist. He is in the right vocation...Keep the good work.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Haebe is the best doctor I have ever come across. He is patient, kind, knowledgeable, down to earth and never in a rush. He delivered my son in September 2007 and just performed an endometrial ablation (to hopefully get my cycle under control) earlier this week. (The ablation was 1 of 9 options he gave me!! After exploring a few other options, we decided the ablation was the way to go.) In both cases he was awesome! I insisted on female ob-gyns for both of my pregnancies. If I had known Dr. Haebe was out there, I would have insisted my GP send me to him. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who will take give you the opportunity to explore all options before slapping you on an operating table and/or sending you home with no solution. Dr. Haebe truly is a great person!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

A good Doctor but it can be difficult to get his office to pick up the phone "...all of our agents are currently busy, please leave a mesage". You can wait a loooong time to get a call back.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

I think he's wonderful! And he makes me smile because I think he looks like Rick Moranis ("Honey I shrunk the kids")...great doctor.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag