Dr. Jacque Romney

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jacque Romney

Dr. Jacque Romney's Ratings

His office does not pick up the phone neither there is an answering machine. It took me over 10 days of daily calls for them to actually pick up the phone. Once they did actually answer the phone , the lady who answered the phone (VAL) informed me that their system is down and she can not even write my name down as they are a paper-less office. She told me to call back but they conveniently do not pick up the phone. This is the state of this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Romney was very helpful, and i am thankful for Dr.Cesar/Sturgeon Hospital that he recomended me to a good endocrinology here in edmonton.Finally i have nothing to worry about my thyroid problem.I salute you Dr. Romney

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Told me the golf ball size lump in my nipple that's doubled in size in 6 months should be no concern, then prescribes me breast cancer medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Romney found a diagnosis for my health issue when no others could. His demeanor is patient and kind to say the least, very willing to take the time to explain things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Great communicator. Very helpful. Always gets back to you. Open to answering all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Awesome doctor, very compassionate and will actually listen to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Romney was extremely helpful and took care to address medical problems as well as concerns I had. Excellent follow up and thorough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Every once in awhile you read something on the net that makes you wonder if it is true or not. With respect to Dr. Romney everything I have read is true. This is coming from a Retired Airline Pilot who questions everything. My family Doctor was impressed and so was I. Dr. Romney checks his ego at the door and makes himself fully available and present to you at all times . He makes sure that someone is available 24-7 from the Endo team. He reads everything and nothing goes unread or undisclosed. His bedside manner is present and comfortable.I am sure that your experience with Dr. Romney and his staff will be fully engaged and you will have the same experience as others who have left comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Left a message to check on a lab test, and received a prompt reply from the doctor himself. Personable, knowledgeable, caring, and genuinely interested in patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Romney's vast knowledge is superceded only by his amazing bedside manor. He takes the time to listen and is extremely thorough in his explanations, diagnostics, and follow up. Bravo, I am VERY impressed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298304].votes_count ]]