Rate Dr. James B. Corley

Dr. James B. Corley's Ratings

If this is the doctor who works at the Nose Hill walk in, he is the weirdest doctor I have ever met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I am so thankful for such a understanding , caring Doctor.. Dr. Corley and. His staff have always been so helpful and just amazing. I will drive anywhere to see this doctor and now he has my whole family and we love this office!! Thank you for everything and the guidance and support with not only one child but soon to be another!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

3 years i was in alot of pain. I saw almost 12 doctoers. None knew what was the problem. But dr Corley did and i got my life back because of him, so thank you so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr.james b.corley is simply the BEST Dr for all our family !!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Corley's for 15 years. I have always found him to be very compassionate and when I am speaking to him I feel like I am the only person that matters to him then. He is also very bright. He draws on his years of experience but keeps himself up to date by taking courses. Dr. Corley also involves me in my care and insists on follow up.
I feel fortunate to have found such a caring and knowledgeable family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr.Corley is fabulous. He is VERY smart and I really like that if he is unsure of a diagnosis he isn't afraid to refer you on to a specialist. He is NOT a pill pusher, which all people may not like, but I appreciate :)
Some seem 'offput' by his slightly quirky personality, but keep in mind the man is a no nonsense genius! We LOVE Dr.Corley and hope he doesn't retire until we can find another doctor we trust as much as we do him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Corley used to be a great doctor, but seems to be going through some mental problems over the last couple of years or so. He has horrendous personal hygiene, weird twitches like randomly licking his stethoscope (eww), and talking to himself when he's thinking. While I think he is incredibly knowledgeable when he's having one of his "good days", he's just not stable. He can't keep staff or colleagues, and can't seem to keep his practice in one place for more than a couple of years. I seriously question his mental ability to offer medical support to people at this point. I have reached such a point of concern with his stability that I have considered writing a letter to the medical board. Definitely do no recommend Dr. Corley at this point.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493837].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr Corley is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. He is spot on with his diagnosis. He is very committed to the care of his patients and will do whatever it takes to find out the reason for your symptoms. He thinks outside of the box and is able to draw on his medical knowledge to try and find solutions to complex problems. Although he is a general practitioner I found him to be more knowledgeable than the majority of specialists we have seen. Do not be put off by his "bedside manner" as this shouldn't be the reason for rating a doctor. I am very impressed by this doctor's commitment to his patients and would recommend him to anyone who wants the best care a doctor can provide. He is straightforward and to the point and knows his stuff. It will be a very sad day when he retires. His receptionist is also awesome!!!! and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1298357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I really wanted to take the time to put in my two cents. STAFF = AWFUL - the receptionist is not very friendly and unapologetic even with major errors on their part- WOW, bad! Can't win em all... PUNCTUAL = standard... It would be amazing if things ran on schedule but I often make my appointments on Saturdays (yes they're open sat) for this reason. I will take a late aptm for the care I receive from Corely any day! HELPFULNESS - Dr. Corely is the only doctor I have ever seen that has made me truly feel like I have someone on my team, in my corner there to help on my path. I have a lot of health issues and I never feel rushed. Yes sometimes he'll want to try something. Do not mistake this for lack of knowledge. He knows its a trial and will happily discuss how it went after you return and work with you to find a solution that will work if what was tried didn't. Super charasmatic in my opinion... perhaps it depends on your personality? Fantastic doctor that Im dreading the retirement of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Please come back to Calgary. I used to see you at the 17th ave clinic... I can not find another Doctor as caring and thoughtful as you were. :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1298355].votes_count ]]