You may also like

Rate Dr. James B. Corley

Dr. James B. Corley's Ratings

He is a human being like all of us and struggling with issues but I can tell you he's one of the best Calgary has. I suspect he has ADD/ADHD and I can pass no matter what moods he has as long as I know he's helping me. Again: an amazing doctor but not according to our society. Do you prefer a knowledgeable doctor that scream on you to determine you to make an effort or a stupid one but with very good bead manners ? Think about it. He's perfect for the way health system works in Canada. I saw him paying the taxi for an old and poor patient. How many doctors are like that in Calgary ?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

At first I thought doctor Corley was an excellent doctor as he is very knowledgeable. I agree with several comments below with regards to his stability. The last time I saw him he was yelling at me about my lack of progress after a spinal/traumatic brain injury. Shouting at me that I won't get better if I don't get out there and walk 5km uphill. I could barely walk 3 mins at that time. He was very verbally abusive and was yelling in my face and left me in floods of tears. I haven't been back and don't intend to. I was actually shocked by his demeanour as I had never experienced this before with him. He was not up to date on TBI and spinal rehab.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Corley is awesome. I never had a doctor that was so helpful and willing to help. He understands my needs and is able to make sure I get exactly what I need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

If this is the doctor who works at the Nose Hill walk in, he is the weirdest doctor I have ever met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I am so thankful for such a understanding , caring Doctor.. Dr. Corley and. His staff have always been so helpful and just amazing. I will drive anywhere to see this doctor and now he has my whole family and we love this office!! Thank you for everything and the guidance and support with not only one child but soon to be another!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

3 years i was in alot of pain. I saw almost 12 doctoers. None knew what was the problem. But dr Corley did and i got my life back because of him, so thank you so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr.james b.corley is simply the BEST Dr for all our family !!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Corley's for 15 years. I have always found him to be very compassionate and when I am speaking to him I feel like I am the only person that matters to him then. He is also very bright. He draws on his years of experience but keeps himself up to date by taking courses. Dr. Corley also involves me in my care and insists on follow up.
I feel fortunate to have found such a caring and knowledgeable family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr.Corley is fabulous. He is VERY smart and I really like that if he is unsure of a diagnosis he isn't afraid to refer you on to a specialist. He is NOT a pill pusher, which all people may not like, but I appreciate :)
Some seem 'offput' by his slightly quirky personality, but keep in mind the man is a no nonsense genius! We LOVE Dr.Corley and hope he doesn't retire until we can find another doctor we trust as much as we do him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Corley used to be a great doctor, but seems to be going through some mental problems over the last couple of years or so. He has horrendous personal hygiene, weird twitches like randomly licking his stethoscope (eww), and talking to himself when he's thinking. While I think he is incredibly knowledgeable when he's having one of his "good days", he's just not stable. He can't keep staff or colleagues, and can't seem to keep his practice in one place for more than a couple of years. I seriously question his mental ability to offer medical support to people at this point. I have reached such a point of concern with his stability that I have considered writing a letter to the medical board. Definitely do no recommend Dr. Corley at this point.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493837].votes_count ]]