Dr. Stuart Ross

Rate Dr. Stuart Ross

Dr. Stuart Ross's Ratings

Dr Ross is an amazing doctor. I have known him for over 10 years and when my son was diagnosed with diabetes, I had him moved to Dr Ross's care. He believes everyone is an individual and treats you as such. Unlike the cookie cutter, text book analysis offered by 70% of other Alberta Health Care Professionals.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

I usually wait 30 to 45 minutes upon arriving for a scheduled appointment, although patients are requested to arrive 15 minutes early. Dr. Ross is very personable but has consistently appeared unprepared for my appointments (unaware of lab date and results, etc.). I don't feel that he understand the impact my as-yet undiagnosed condition has on my quality of life, nor do I feel he is committed to obtaining a definitive diagnosis.

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ross is tremendously caring when it comes to his patients. He genuinely invests interest in everyone he treats, and despite is busy schedule, he has always made himself available to answer all of my questions. He is a phenomenal specialist.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2010 | flag

Amazing, wonderful physician! Has been my endocrinologist for over 20 years and I don't know what I would do without him.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2009 | flag

I adore Dr. Ross and his lovely receptionist. Both were so helpful and supportive with me, when I was diagnosed with type 1. I can't thank them enough or speak highly enough about them.

Submitted April 19, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Ross for 24 years now and he has always greeted me with enthusiasm. It is like visiting an old friend. He is very knowledgeable about diabetes and offers suggestions that would work for you. He is a very patient and understanding doctor and any diabetic would be very lucky to have him as their doctor.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ross is a wonderful man who is very caring and understanding. The only drawback is the fact that he is thinking of retiring. Calgary could really use more doctors of his caliber.

Submitted April 20, 2007 | flag

One of the best. Everytime I visit him and get back my outlook on life changes. Very through & knowledgable and is up todate on diabetes information. He instills a sense of well being and gives us the courage to face any health problems. A true asset to Calgary and to diabetes research.

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag

Fantastic endocrinologist who is very current on all subjects diabetes related......... listens to patients, and treats them with respect...... always has good advice when the patient is looking for help....... i can't speak highly enough of him

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag