Rate Dr. Jacques Beland

Dr. Jacques Beland's Ratings

Dr Beland has been my Doctor for some time now. He is one of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Thanks Dr. Beland for helping with my diagnosis. I have seen him twice and both times he was very patient in helping guide me in the right direction. It`s tough when you have symptoms and no GP. The staff was very pleasant and easy to work with as well. Very Thankful to have him to go to now until I get a permanent Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr Beland is a phenomenal Md!! Very efficient and thorough! He understands our time matters as much as his!! So happy to call him my family physcian!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

#1 I really need a good Dr. They are so hard to fine. Dr .Carmichael does have no time for me and she seems to be on Holiday most of the time. Where I have Type 2 Diabetes. I need you leonard77@hotmail.ca Thank you .I really do not know which way to go. If I could squezze in I would be very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Beland is a wonderful doctor and person. My husband, my daughter and myself feel very fortunate to have him taking care of us and we hope it is for a long long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Not available when there is an emergency that only the family doctor can deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Dr. Beland est un excelent medecin, il prends le temps de nous ecouter et il a un excelent personnel qui travaille avec lui. Quand j'ai besoin je peux lui poser toutes les questions que je veux

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

I have never had a doctor who was so punctual, understannding, compassionate and efficient. He always listens and is extremly thorough. I hope to have him as my doctor for a long long time! He follows through promises and orders appropiate tests immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Doctor Beland is the best Doctor in the city of Fredericton!!. He is so caring and so compasionate. I've never had such a caring Doctor before. He really puts my mind at ease and I trust him to the fullest. Beth and Jenn are also both caring and very professional. I highly recomend them all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr Beland is efficent,compassionate and very thorough. He listens to his patients and takes his time to gather information which in my opinion results in excellent medical care. He is the best MD in Fredericton. The office is very organized. No waiting. Thank you for the great job you all do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298910].votes_count ]]