Rate Dr. Jacques Beland

Dr. Jacques Beland's Ratings

Not available when there is an emergency that only the family doctor can deal with.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Beland est un excelent medecin, il prends le temps de nous ecouter et il a un excelent personnel qui travaille avec lui. Quand j'ai besoin je peux lui poser toutes les questions que je veux

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

I have never had a doctor who was so punctual, understannding, compassionate and efficient. He always listens and is extremly thorough. I hope to have him as my doctor for a long long time! He follows through promises and orders appropiate tests immediately.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Doctor Beland is the best Doctor in the city of Fredericton!!. He is so caring and so compasionate. I've never had such a caring Doctor before. He really puts my mind at ease and I trust him to the fullest. Beth and Jenn are also both caring and very professional. I highly recomend them all!

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Beland is efficent,compassionate and very thorough. He listens to his patients and takes his time to gather information which in my opinion results in excellent medical care. He is the best MD in Fredericton. The office is very organized. No waiting. Thank you for the great job you all do.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag

Amazing person doing a great job. Knowledge, personality, compassion and general concern for the people who trust him make him a doctor well above the average medial professional. Never hurried, taking the time to explain and educate his patients on their treatment options, he does what it takes to provide the best care/service possible. This includes house visits and being there for patients receiving palliative care. Anyone looking for a great physician would be happy with Dr. Beland.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

My precious Mother has just passed away. Words simply cannot properly express the immense gratitude I feel for Dr. Bleand, Beth and Jenn. Throughout Mom's illness, these folks went above and beyond to always ensure that Mom was treated as a top priority. God Bless you all for being so caring and compassionate. Others in this field should really take note of how much it means for someone to be treated special when they are feeling so poorly. Thank you!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr Beland is the best Doctor I have ever met. Very efficient and will get to the bottom of the problem no matter what. He never hesitates to send you for test or to see a specialist. He has the friendliest staff that keep his office running smoothly and makes patients very welcomed and comfortable while they are there. Keep up the great work!!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr Beland is wonderful. Since I have no family doctor, I have been through the usual steps of ER's and Walk in clinics. Being young and seemingly healthy this causes doctors to not take me very seriously. Dr Beland scheduled me for bloodwork as well as a follow up appointment. Now, because of something that showed up in my bloodwork he is going to send me for more testing and follow up yet again. I think he is fantastic... the first doctor that took me seriously in all of Fredericton. I wish every doctor was more like him.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

Since moving to Fredericton, my husband did not have a family doctor for 2 years - until we saw Dr. Beland at the walk-in clinic and he decided to take him on as a patient. My husband has kidney & liver issues and is diabetic, and requires regular bloodwork - impossible to get via clinics! Dr. Beland is caring, kind, and what he doesn't know, he will find out! He will tell it to you straight, too. He is very pro-active and will get to the bottom of what is going on. His staff are amazing, as well! They are always kind, yet efficient, and very, VERY hard-working! This is an amazing office!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag