Rate Dr. Jacques Beland

Dr. Jacques Beland's Ratings

#1 I really need a good Dr. They are so hard to fine. Dr .Carmichael does have no time for me and she seems to be on Holiday most of the time. Where I have Type 2 Diabetes. I need you leonard77@hotmail.ca Thank you .I really do not know which way to go. If I could squezze in I would be very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Beland is a wonderful doctor and person. My husband, my daughter and myself feel very fortunate to have him taking care of us and we hope it is for a long long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Not available when there is an emergency that only the family doctor can deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Dr. Beland est un excelent medecin, il prends le temps de nous ecouter et il a un excelent personnel qui travaille avec lui. Quand j'ai besoin je peux lui poser toutes les questions que je veux

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

I have never had a doctor who was so punctual, understannding, compassionate and efficient. He always listens and is extremly thorough. I hope to have him as my doctor for a long long time! He follows through promises and orders appropiate tests immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Doctor Beland is the best Doctor in the city of Fredericton!!. He is so caring and so compasionate. I've never had such a caring Doctor before. He really puts my mind at ease and I trust him to the fullest. Beth and Jenn are also both caring and very professional. I highly recomend them all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr Beland is efficent,compassionate and very thorough. He listens to his patients and takes his time to gather information which in my opinion results in excellent medical care. He is the best MD in Fredericton. The office is very organized. No waiting. Thank you for the great job you all do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

Amazing person doing a great job. Knowledge, personality, compassion and general concern for the people who trust him make him a doctor well above the average medial professional. Never hurried, taking the time to explain and educate his patients on their treatment options, he does what it takes to provide the best care/service possible. This includes house visits and being there for patients receiving palliative care. Anyone looking for a great physician would be happy with Dr. Beland.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

My precious Mother has just passed away. Words simply cannot properly express the immense gratitude I feel for Dr. Bleand, Beth and Jenn. Throughout Mom's illness, these folks went above and beyond to always ensure that Mom was treated as a top priority. God Bless you all for being so caring and compassionate. Others in this field should really take note of how much it means for someone to be treated special when they are feeling so poorly. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

Dr Beland is the best Doctor I have ever met. Very efficient and will get to the bottom of the problem no matter what. He never hesitates to send you for test or to see a specialist. He has the friendliest staff that keep his office running smoothly and makes patients very welcomed and comfortable while they are there. Keep up the great work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298907].votes_count ]]