You may also like

Rate Dr. Jacques Beland

Dr. Jacques Beland's Ratings

My daughter and I started seeing Dr. Beland when he opened his practice in Fredericton, and we consider ourselves to be very fortunate. He is compassionate and knowledgeable, and we feel that he genuinely cares about our health. He doesn't hesitate to refer when required. The staff are wonderful--pleasant and helpful--and the appointments are managed in such a way that the wait is usually minimal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Met him for the first time tonight.....very friendly, and listened to everything i had to say!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Beland has been my Doctor for some time now. He is one of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Thanks Dr. Beland for helping with my diagnosis. I have seen him twice and both times he was very patient in helping guide me in the right direction. It`s tough when you have symptoms and no GP. The staff was very pleasant and easy to work with as well. Very Thankful to have him to go to now until I get a permanent Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr Beland is a phenomenal Md!! Very efficient and thorough! He understands our time matters as much as his!! So happy to call him my family physcian!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

#1 I really need a good Dr. They are so hard to fine. Dr .Carmichael does have no time for me and she seems to be on Holiday most of the time. Where I have Type 2 Diabetes. I need you leonard77@hotmail.ca Thank you .I really do not know which way to go. If I could squezze in I would be very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Beland is a wonderful doctor and person. My husband, my daughter and myself feel very fortunate to have him taking care of us and we hope it is for a long long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Not available when there is an emergency that only the family doctor can deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Dr. Beland est un excelent medecin, il prends le temps de nous ecouter et il a un excelent personnel qui travaille avec lui. Quand j'ai besoin je peux lui poser toutes les questions que je veux

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

I have never had a doctor who was so punctual, understannding, compassionate and efficient. He always listens and is extremly thorough. I hope to have him as my doctor for a long long time! He follows through promises and orders appropiate tests immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1298912].votes_count ]]