Rate Dr. Ronald Fowlis

Dr. Ronald Fowlis's Ratings

I saw Dr. Fowlis yesterday for the first time and was extremely pleased. He has fantastic bed side manner, asks questions and listens and took his time. I have been trying to get answers and he was thorough and fantastic. Our medical treatment in Canada would be first rate if all doctors were like this one! Thank you Dr.Fowlis!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

DR. Fowlis is excellent at explaining the results of stress tests in a clear manner. His nurse/assistant is also excellent in preparation for the test, and for her empathy.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

This gentleman has been very helpful to me, is friendly and knowledgeable and a pleasure to see.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Excellent Doctor. My son had a stroke in June 2012 and Dr. Fowlis assessed him very quickly at Grand River Hospital and provided TPA clot buster and had a miraculous recovery. He is very kind, caring and professional. He saved my sons life!

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I have had heart disease for over 40 years (first diagnosed age 17). Dr. Fowlis has guided me through more than 25 of those years. He does not just provide treatment he provides patient care.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

I found him very kind and helpful. During my tests he was there at my side explaning everything that was happenng to me. Very nice Doctor.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Fowlis is one of the best cardiologist that I have seen in the K-W...he is very kind, is a good listener and will answer whatever questions he is asked..I have severe CAD with triple vessel disease as well, and when I first went to his office I was a basket case, he calmed me down considerably and gave me excellent advice..my health improved immensely thereafter..I would recommend him to anyone, my only fear is that I intermittently hear rumours that he may retire soon...I am fearful what will happen then...I don't see him often, however, I was told that the minute there are changes in my condition to call his office for an immediate appointment...what better reassurance than that/sometimes one can wait months to see a cardiologist!!!

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

We find Dr.Fowlis very attentive and helpful with us. He spends time explaining the symptoms and gives good advice.

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. Fowlis is a wonderful physician. He has been my cardiologist for 10+ years and actually made a diagnosis that saved my life. I have always known him to be knowlegable and very easy to talk to. His bedside manner is professional and kind.

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

Took a long time to write a report to family doctor. Not the best bedside manner.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag