Rate Dr. Carolyn Kubiak

Dr. Carolyn Kubiak's Ratings

Dr Kubiak is always on time. She is extremely efficient and remembers everything even if you only see her for yearly physicals. I would highly recommend her. I've been her patient for 13 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I have been going to Dr Kubiak for 8 years. She is always on time and and actually cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Awesome doctor! Don't be late for your appointment, because she is not late. I will never switch Doctors. She is very dedicated. She is attentive and persistent in diagnosing the problem. She has an excellent memory of your medical history, and always reviews your history at the beginning of every appointment. I just recommended her to a friend in Jupiter who is making the trek to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

Dr. Kubiak is the best GP I've ever had! She is always on time and her staff is friendly. She's personable and honestly cares about you! She pays attention to detail and actually saw that I had a stroke when I was 21, which was about 15 yrs ago, and asked if I had ever been tested for a specific blood disorder. I've been to many doctors and had many tests, all negative. No one has ever mentioned this disorder to me in the past. Turns out I'm positive and so are my daughters. I'm greatful that Dr. Kubiak has the knowledge and compassion to care for her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

Only GP I will go to! Been primary Dr. For 15 Yrs. Always on time, caring and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2011

Dr. Kubiak is very timely. She has wonderful recall for the details in your life and physical condition. I like her and think she is a very good doctor. On the premise is x-ray technician shared by several doctors. Her staff is very good also, except that one nurse who gives you reports is difficult to understand on the phone. She is so timely, that if you arrive late, you have missed your appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Visit was the biggest waste of time. Thought it might be good based on the reviews. Doctor is very nice at first but don't try and ask any questions. She will get defensive because she doesn't know what your talking about. All she does is refer you to someone else. What a waste!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

It's a pleasure to have an actual live person answer the phones at her office and get your call addressed promptly and efficiently. You don't get the "press 1 for this" run around when you call. Dr. Kubiak is prompt, professional and very down to earth. She listens and together you work out a plan to best suit your medical needs. You don't wait more than 5 minutes to get inside and then she's in the room right away. I've been going to her for well about 15 years and it's always been this way. Her nurse Genese is wonderful as well. She's always willing to help you with whatever you need & promptly delivers your lab/test results without you having to call to get them. This office is wonderful on all levels.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Kubiak for over 10 years now. She is ALWAYS punctual, caring and professional. She asks a lot of questions (which is good) and is genuinely concerned with her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Great doctor. Always on time. Caring, compassionate and attentive. Remembers previous discussions/concerns. Great staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][547728].votes_count ]]