Dr. Brian Kelly

Rate Dr. Brian Kelly

Dr. Brian Kelly's Ratings

He has been my daughter's daughter for 11 years. He has been fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Beat doc ever. He has saved my sons like numorous times! He took my son as a patient right away and has been caring for him ever since. I call him any time and he answers right away. If it wasn't for him my son wouldn't be here today due to his stomach rupturing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Love Dr Kelly, and very grateful to him for his knowledge! He knew right away what was wrong with my 6 week old baby, but ordered blood tests anyway to confirm, and he was right! Everything he has suggested has helped immensely, and on top of it all he was very polite and kind, and very welcoming to my son as well, even though he's not a patient. He listened to his stories and was most polite to him when he had to interrupt him to explain something to me ;) I am so happy we were fortunate enough to be referred to him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

i cant help but wonder how dr kelly gets all these high ratings... we tried for a year and got told a load of bull and have now finally got a new doc. he really doesnt care about anything but seeing more people so he gets paid. and he is so uncaring to the parents. says the most scary things to scare you and than says oh bye!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Diagnosed our son's celiac disease with the first round of blood tests. Has been excellent at all sort of diagnoses. The kids (now teenagers) respect his opinion and follow his advice because he has always been right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

All three of my children have been patients of Dr. Kelly since birth and we are lucky to have had his care and advice for all of their health concerns. He is very knowledgeable and knows how to make your children and the parents feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Took my child to a walk in clinic and was told it was not an issue and there was nothing they could do. Went to Dr. Kelly for a second opinion and got a prescription that fixed things up in no time. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

I went to Dr.kelly in the fall of last year, having been sick for a year prior to that. In the spring he diagnosed me with mono and always got me in whenever i needed and was able to get me medication right away. In the fall of this year i had to get my tonsils removed and i was not recovering as i should. I was in awful pain and he didn't seem to respect that. When i would have an appointment i and my mother had felt that is mind was already made up about what he thought was wrong. He told me he was almost positive i had extended post op or the flu and i had told him at that appointment i felt something else was going on so some blood tests were done. Turns out i had pancreatitis and c. diff, so thankfully i had to be referred to a specialist. I have had a few different doctors and i did not have a good experience with him. He couldn't even tell me much about what i had so i ended up researching it myself. Amazing staff though and he is always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

We went to see Dr. Kelly last year with our baby boy. We transferred our baby’s file from Dr. Palmer, whom we found very unknowledgeable, with premature judgment. We found Dr. Kelly very helpful, knowledgeable and considerate. He is careful and conservative in his conclusions, doesn’t jump to make any statements before careful examinations and tests. Very good doctor, takes time to examine the child and talk to parents. We highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Kelly has cared for our 4 children since birth and we are blessed to have him as their pediatrician. When we need to see him on short notice, he is always accommodating. Thank you Dr. Kelly, your awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299391].votes_count ]]