Rate Dr. Oliver Bathe

Dr. Oliver Bathe's Ratings

My family is so thankful for having Dr. Bathe as the surgeon. A surgeon of BIG success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Awesome doctor, awesome surgeon...thank you for looking after me so quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

DR BATHE IS A EXCELLENT SURGEON, VERY HELPFUL AND PUTS YOU AT EASE. I TRUST IN HIM COMPLETLY. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr Bathe is a awsome DR.Very knowlegable and very warm and caring.I couldn't have asked for a better DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

Without a doubt the best. Did surgery on both my husband and me. Always there to answer any questions that you may have about anything. Will answer emails if you send them. Will also answer his phone when you call. Good sense of humour too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

This gifted surgeon made a very accurate diagnosis of my liver adenoma and was extremely quick to act on the situation. I had my surgery within 6 weeks of the diagnosis. The patient care he provided to me before and after surgery has been excellent. When you first meet him he comes off a bit distant at first, but once you get to know Dr Bathe he has a great sense of humor, and a great deal of warmth about him. I think he has to maintain his distance at first because of how many critical issues he would deal with in any given day. I put my trust in him and his knowledge and he delivered with flying colors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299596].votes_count ]]