Rate Dr. William De Haas

Dr. William De Haas's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr de haas' for a few cosmetic procedures (breast augmentation etc.) and each one of them turned out absolutely perfect! His bedside manner and communication skills are excellent. He was able to realistically explain each procedure and the expected outcome. I received very natural and size appropriate results! I believe the patient who wrote reviews stating his bedside manner was poor is talking about the wrong surgeon. Dr de Haas is fantastic and I would recommend him to all patients wanting excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done 2 weeks ago by Dr. de Haas and I could not be happier! He was extremely thorough from my consultation all the way up to my recovery. I went with his recommendation on size and it looks amazing. Naturally I was a little smaller than an A cup and now I'm about a medium C. I definitely recommend Dr. de Haas to anyone who is consider having a breast augmentation done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Not personally at all. Big ego.
Surgery went alright, but absolutely no bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I had a tummy tuck done on Aug 27/13...my only regret is I didn't do it years ago. I hate to brag (not really), but I look fabulous!!! I chose Dr DeHass because of his excellent reputation and he doesn't disappointed. His gentle demeanor is comforting and assuring. Patricia is terrific, as is the rest of the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I was the unfortunately recipient of extremely poor (botched) liposuction from Dr. De Haas. He over did some areas and didn't touch other areas making those areas look even bigger in comparison after the surgery. The final result was horribly uneven and unbalanced with very large indentations. When I went for my six month checkup he denied that any of the indentations or irregularities were from his procedure. That was unacceptable since he HAD caused them. They were NOT there prior to the surgery. I had to go to another surgeon to have all the mistakes fixed and areas evened out. I went to three different surgeons to see who could fix it and they all agreed that the initial surgery done by Dr. De Haas was extremely poor. Based on my experience I can not recommend Dr. De Haas for any procedure. He does not stand by his work and will not admit to making any errors. Not all the mistakes he made could be fixed but I look much better than after the initial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

I chose Dr De Haas because he was rated #1 in Alberta (even though I was referred to several other top doctors) and I was very comfortable & confident with him and his assistant Patricia. They both took the time to answer any and all questions I had whenever they arose. From my very first phone conversation, to my surgery (6 months), I was more than confident that Dr De Haas was a top notch cosmetic surgeon and he definitely proved to be just that! Naturally, I was slightly smaller than an A cup but wanted to be a full C. With the recommendations of Dr De Hass, I chose to go with 275cc silicone implants placed behind the muscle with the incisions beneath the breasts. The results that I have post op are the most natural looking, symmetrical and proportionate breasts suited for my body. They are the perfect size, shape and position for what I wanted. I would thoroughly recommend him for a breast augmentation as he was worth the wait, the travel time and every penny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I just want to thank Dr De Haas and Patricia for everything. They made me feel so comfortable with my procedure and they patiently answered every question I had. I got a breast augmentation with saline, I went from a B cup to a D cup. Dr De Haas did such a great job, I had zero bruising and no pain. They gave me percocet just before I left the hospital but other than that I just took ibuprofen. I've never had surgery before and I was a bit nervous that I would be nauseous after but I did not get sick at all. I was booked in surgery for two hours but it only took one hour. Anybody who is contemplating a breast augmentation, all I can say is go with Dr De Haas, you will not regret it!! From start to finish I have nothing to say but good things about him and my augmentation. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. De Haas several months ago and couldn't be happier with my results - my recovery went smoothly and my tummy is flatter and more defined than ever before. Although I expected good results given Dr. De Haas' excellent reputation, it was his gentle, patient, and unassuming manner that ultimately won me over. During my interactions with him, I never felt "pushed" into booking the surgery, as was the case with a couple of other surgeons I consulted. He took the time to address all of my concerns and never minimized them, which was important for me given the risks associated with the procedure. My experience with Dr. De Haas' assistant, Patricia, was also terrific - despite being extremely busy, she took the time to promptly and patiently answer any question that arose between my initial consult and surgery date, no matter how trivial. I couldn't have asked for a better plastic surgery experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

I had a breast revision and breast lift done by Dr. De Haas. It was my second breast surgery this year. My first surgery was done by Dr.Waslen; he put my implants in fine but his attempts to correct my saggy breasts and asymmetrical nipples was a complete fail. I was left with one nipple that would always peekaboo out of my bras. I did my homework and found Dr.De Haas. My first appointment was a 6 month wait. During this appointment he took precise measurements and was very detailed about my surgery. He agreed that my bad breast job was completely unacceptable. His easy going manner and professionalism put me at ease right away. The second appointment they took pictures and booked my surgery for 2 wks later. I'm now 3 wks post surgery and couldn't be happier. During surgery Dr.De Haas discovered extensive internal muscle damage. He gave me the breast lift I needed. The scars are barley visible after only 3 wks. I think they're perfect and perky! Dr.De Haas is worth the wait!! Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

I normally don't take the time to rate anyone or anything, but I decided to do this for two reasons. Reason #1: I used this site often when I was trying to find a good plastic surgeon and really appreciated the feedback from others. Reason #2: I thought that Dr. De Haas and his assistant Patricia were so phenomenal from beginning to end that I felt it was important for me to share this information with others who were contemplating plastic surgery. I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. De Haas on July 5, 2011. I was so nervous about the whole procedure going into it and Dr. De Haas & Patrica were so patient with me. They both spent so much time answering my million questions that I had. Whenever I left a message for Patricia, she would call me back immediately. My surgery went seamlessly. It's a week later and I'm feeling great and my stomach looks incredible. I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Dr. De Haas to anyone wanting plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1299694].votes_count ]]