Rate Dr. Jason Werle

Dr. Jason Werle's Ratings

Dr Werle has replaced both my knees and my hips, he is an extremely competent , caring and compassionate doctor, I feel very lucky to have found him. His office staff are great and always find time for you. If you have any issues they are always looking for a resolution. Thanks Dr. Werle and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr Werle did both my knee replacements, first one in Nov 2006, second one May 2007..after other surgeons told me to wait about another 10 yrs because the replacements would wear out. They didnt think at 59 yrs old that I was old enough. Dr Werle was excellent, patient, kind and caring. My knees are great 7 yrs later, my pain was totally removed after surgery and I stopped all medications because of this. I had a need to see Dr Werle 2 years ago because of a fall, and again he was totally great. Thank you DR Werle for all your help and time, to your staff for being so caring and to your own receptionist who took the time to talk to me and always greet me by name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I need critical knee surgery so my General MD asked Worle to help me. Well, that was February 23, 2012. Today is Oct 11, 2012 and we just found out that this admin staff denies getting files, faxes, phone calls and have absolutely no idea where I am on the list or time. Even though my General MD provided copies and proof of transmission they still deny and quite frankly do not care. So after all this time I am absolutely no where. Had to beg my doctor to try and acquire someone else. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR AND HIS INCOMPETENT STAFF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

I am now 45 years old. Three years ago this Friday, I traveled from Nova Scotia to have him perform the Birmingham hip procedure. Seven months after that I started karate with my son for the first time. This past weekend I earned a black belt. Had I not had the procedure this would never have happened. The doctors here were telling me to wait 10-15 years and have a total hip procedure. I'm glad he helped me out. Thank you Dr. Werle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I seen Dr Werle last Feb and I was told that I would have surgery in March and that was well over a year ago. My family Dr has been trying to get information and no response by phone or E-mail I find this very unprofessional. I now have to wait agian to see another specailist which could take up to another year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

I also have had two total knee replacements and found Dr Werle to be excellent. He always asks if you have any questions at every stage. I have had no problems and had my Dec 2010 surgery at McCaig and the May 2011 surgery at Rockyview and both were very good experiences. Parking at the Gulf Canada Square Medical Centre can be a hassle but if that is the only complaint then really I don't have any. I would recommend Jason Werle to anyone looking for a knee replacement. Very professional and well mannered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

excellent Dr is very good with what he has to work with and he cares about patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Had both me knees done by Dr Werle and he did a great job. I asked numerous PT's, OT's and nurses about several doctors before I decided on one for my knee operation(s). I got only positive responses about Dr Werle and I am glad I ended up picking him. I highly recommend asking around before you choose a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

Dr. Werle repaired my knee which was quite badly injured in an accident. He happened to be the doctor on call when I arrived at the hospital, and I am very thankful for his surgical excellence and kindness. I have a pretty good chance of regaining full use of my knee, thanks to him! Note: staff comment refers to staff of the Cast Clinic at RGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300000].votes_count ]]