Rate Dr. Andrew C. Kerr

Dr. Andrew C. Kerr's Ratings

My family and I love Dr Kerr. We've been seeing him for over 20 years. He takes his time with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. He is WELL WORTH the wait!!!!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kerr is an incredible physician, he has been my family doctor for almost 25 years. He is respectful, kind, empathetic, and will fight for you. He is extremely trustworthy and caring. I am so fortunate to have him as my doctor. He has treated so many problems for me and is very thorough.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2011 | flag

I have gone to Dr Kerr for over 25 years. My married daughter and her family and my grown son also still sees Dr. Kerr. He is EXCELLENT. He may not be on time with your appointment but it is only because he takes whatever time he needs to treat you fully with whatever problem you are having. He is thorough and knowledgeable and explains things to you so that you understand. A wonderful man who goes the extra mile for his patients. A great family man and human being.... I could not ask for more. Thanks Dr. Kerr

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kerr is the absolute best doctor. It is worth the wait to see him. Gives one all the attention they need. He does not rush through your appointment time once your in with him. Very knowledgeable and admits when he is baffled, which in 21 years hasn't occurred. Highly recommended. He needs a clone.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag