Rate Dr. Carey A. Cullinane

Dr. Carey A. Cullinane's Ratings

The best you can find in the doctor field. I trust her with my life and follow her advice to the tee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1301275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I will say 3 words very knowledgable, good listener, kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1301274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Carey is the best. You cant get any better, She is skilled, compassionate and would be your friend even if she was not your doctor. On top of being on the cutting edge of cancer research, she takes in the whole person, not just the medical condition. I was so lucky to find Dr. Cullinane

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1301273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2010

I agree with the other two reviews. I was diagnosed with stage I breast cancer in 2007. Dr. Cullinane drew out my family tree and diagrammed the cancers, then arranged for BRCA testing. She did my bilateral mastectomies. She is very caring and knowledgeable, and has her patient's best interest at heart. She has continued to follow me every six months, and I look forward to my appointments with her. I have referred two friends to her, and both of them love her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1301272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2008

Dr. Cullinane is knowledgeable, warm, caring, patient, compassionate, works with a great team of doctors, and is willing to answer all of my questions and test results. She is one of the only breast surgeons in the US that also specializes in cancer genetics. I would highly recommend her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1301271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Cullinane for two years now. She did my mastectomy, and did a flawless job. Every doctor who sees it comments on what a fantastic job she did! Not only is she a great surgeon, but she is also incredibly kind and warm. You are always greeted with a big hug, and she will hold your hand whenever you need it. She has received top honors and awards in her field, and keeps up with all current research, so you know that you are always ahead of the curve. She works closely with Dr. Waisman and Dr. Link at Breastlink in Long Beach and Manhattan Beach. Since my surgery, she has followed up very closely, and whenever any little thing shows up to make her suspicious, she does a full follow-through to make sure I am OK. She is a great communicator, and makes you feel so protected. She arms you with the knowledge you need, if you want it. Otherwise you can just put yourself in her hands and not think about a thing, just knowing that you have the best care out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1301270].votes_count ]]