Dr. Jeffrey Schacter

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Schacter

Dr. Jeffrey Schacter's Ratings

Dr. Schacter helped my back and neck problems, helping me to see it was coming from the alignment of my pelvis, which was later confirmed by a specialist in another field. Great results, very caring and flexible with the needs (last minute appointments or afternoon times needed because of work, needing to leave early, not upset if I don't show up as often as I should, etc.). Definately recommendable!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jeff Schacter is the best chiropractor in the city of Calgary. I have been going to him for over 10 years and keeps my back in perfect health.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schacter is the best chiropractor in town! He's knowledgeable and caring and I'm glad I found him!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schacter Is the best chiropractor in this city, after getting rear ended in 2008 and having my body misaligned and suffering from extreme pain for the last 6 years and trying multiple chiropractors, physio therapists and alternate medicine I have finally found relief. Dr.Schatcer is very knowledgeable about the skeleton system and will not feed you the usual bs just to take your money. I will not ever see another chiropractor again as I have not felt this bliss in 6 years and am finally able to play with my children once again. Thank you so very much Dr. Schacter for giving me the relief I have been looking for without all the narcotics 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I have to disagree with the last comment stated here. I have seen many chiropractors throughout my years and he is an exception to say the least. He has provided me with such knowledgable and upmost sincere care since I have seen him. He goes above and beyond for his patients and resorts to nothing less then that. I came to him with low back problems that were haunting me for years that no other chiropractor could come close to being solved.. I was hopeless. I've been seeing Dr. Schacter for over a year now and I have to say, I went from complaining about my back and hip multiple times a day, to nothing at all! He is an amazing chiropractor and a very caring man... If anything, from my own personal experience... More chiropractors out there can take a lesson or two from this one. Thank you Dr Schacter for giving me back a pain free life!

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

After reading all 49 reviews, all of them are expressing satisfaction, I thought I am going to be fixed in couple appointments, maybe to be more fair I shouldn't say "fixed" but at least diagnosed right. I suffer from knees pain, due to what I believe an imbalance of the front and back muscles of legs (Quads, Hamstrings). In the first initial appointment ($100 which is $30 more than insurance pay) Mr. Schacter told me something difficult to quantify, I said okay...just do whatever you think is going to fix the problem. Anyways, I kept coming back without feeling any better, than I decided to stop this tragedy as it was taking me nowhere. Some other things to mention are: once you are in, they ask you to lay to 5 min on a fancy infrared matt assuming it is going to relax you (while they catch other clients and do the same to them). their fees are overpriced. They are always running late (last time I had a 30 min nap on that magic matt while waiting for few body cracks). it is worthless.

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

I am a 57 year old female in pretty good condition, other than debilitating migraines. I have been suffering with this horrible pain for 15 years. I have been to the best neurologists, acupuncturists, tried botox , oxygen therapy have been prescribed heavy duty drugs, including beta-blockers. Too be honest the idea of a chiropractor always made me very nervous to say the least. I generally had two migraines a week and at times could not get out of bed. Heard about Dr. Schacter and that he is the best in Calgary. Went to see him for the first time, he was friendly, easy going and very easy to talk to. I had my first treatment and haven't had a migraine in a month. I couldn't believe it, It felt like a miracle after all these years. Highly Recommended!!!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

Jeffrey is a great doctor. Before him I went to a different chiropractor who used "clicker" on me. Old doctor helped, but only for first 2 months, as soon as I stopped going (read paying for sessions)-pain came back. Needless to say that Dr. Schacter was not using "clicker" during my appointment; it was "well known" manual adjustment with my body making cracking noises. The beauty of it that, now, I feel way better. He explained to me all the procedures, as well as, his plan for my treatments. I was surprised that he didn't up-sell the sessions as rest most of chiropractors I saw before. Now, my neck pain is gone and I can sleep. He advised me to come and see him every 2-3 months for "maintenance", but I decided that I will be seeing him every 4-5 months instead. Highly advice this doctor. The downsides: Since he is located in downtown, parking is a pain. Sometimes (not always) you have to wait for your appointment, despite you come up on time. Cost average ($65 per session)

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Schacter off and on for over 15 years. He knows exactly how my body varies from others and is respectful of everything, including my time. Within a few session, my body is back to nominal condition and I can continue with all my activities from martial arts to doing the dishes. The office is always in exceptional condition and the staff is always friendly. Busy, but friendly.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

In February I started experiencing lower back pain that occurred from squatting in the gym for hockey training. In the next 2-3 months I was unable to weight lift because the pain got worse as I continued to exercise. In June I went to go play in a beer league hockey game and I was forced to leave after the 2nd period because I was unable to move my back. The pain was so excruciating I had to go to the hospital and the doctor had no specific treatment. The next month and half I was unable to play hockey, run or workout due to the sharp pain. I was at a point where I thought I was I never going to play hockey ever again. In the end of July I went to go visit Dr.Schacter. I never experienced chiro care before. He is very clear and concise and always answered all my questions. After 7 treatments the pain is gone! I am now working out 4 days a week and playing hockey again without any pain. He is unbelievable! His staff are amazing and experienced. By far the best. He changed my life.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag