Rate Dr. Jolanta Delecka

Dr. Jolanta Delecka's Ratings

Dr. Delecka has been our family dentist for 20 yrs. She and her assistant Anna are the best. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a competent knowledgeable dentist in the Richmond area.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

shes a great and caring dentist. i moved into the city looking for a dentist and she did a great job. knowledgeable, caring and informs you about the health of your teeth. she does the work herself. its a one chair patient office. so would probably have to call ahead of time to get in.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Great service and she was wonderful with my kids and explained all the procedures to us. I paid 20% deductible because I wasn't sure how much my insurance covered. Her secretary called me a few weeks later explaining I need to pay an extra 10% and when I called her back weeks later (totally my fault!) she was pleasant and appreciative. Will definitely go back to Dr. Delecka's office!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Delecka will go out of her way to help you, she's not interested in money, she loves her work. Shes not afraid to do work other Dentists have written off. 1 in a Million !

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

There are few examples today of what a very good dentist is and Dr Deleca sets the standard. She will tell you realistically what you need, explain why, how long it will last. There is no upselling. When you need a procedure to be handled by a specialest, she recommends the best not the most expensive. My family and I have put our dental care in her hands for almost 20 years. Professionals as good as she is love their jobs and it is reflected by how her staff treat you. Highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

We have been with Dr Deleck since 2004. She is very patient, kind, honest and very knowledgeable. I recommended her to anyone that was looking for a dentist...

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

OF ALL THE DENTISTS I HAVE HAD OVER THE YEARS DR. DELECKA IS BY FAR THE BEST. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DOES NOT TRY TO SELL YOU ON PROCEDURES YOU DON'T NEED AND IS HELPFUL,CARING AND LOOKS AFTER THE PATIENTS NEEDS FIRST.I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE BUT I DON'T WANT TO AS I WANT HER FOR MYSELF AND DON'T WANT HER TO GET TOO BUSY. SHE IS THE BEST

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Very practical and she does the work herself. Totally not a rip off. Other dentists I have been always try to ask you to do this and that. With this dentist, she does not ask you to buy service you don't really need. Very practical and does a great job.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

I've only had 2 dentists in my lifetime and she is the 2nd and the best! Love her front staff lady Anna, she's been with her for as long as I can remember. As for Dr. Delecka, she's a minimalist and only does what needs to be done. Very smart and has saved me a lot of money. I also really like that she works late on Mondays and Saturdays because then I don't have to miss out on work. I would recommend her to everyone!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Love, love, love going to doctor Delecka. Very polite and knowledgeable, always in a good mood. I have always been so happy with the prices, and she always (always!) does a great job with my teeth!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag