Rate Dr. Donald Siao

Dr. Donald Siao's Ratings

Had Dr Saio for 15+ years, greatest bedside manner. Experienced , and very knowledge able.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Siao has been my doctor for over 20yrs, and all I have to say about him is...AWESOME! Knows his stuff, extremely personable, remembers you and family members (they're his patients too), very supportive and accommodating. I have seen numerous) reception changes some for the better, some not so much. They are much better now but still have a long way to go as far as doing their job goes (answer phone, scheduling, and call backs). I've had to seek medical attention at an acute care facility during cold/flu season due to not being able to get an appointment, but that's just a slight inconvenience to deal with in order to keep such an awesome doctor. Just wish I could say the same about about his staff. Oh and btw, his physician assistant --- don't like her, comes across aggressive, kind of like she's desperate to treat you (for anything and everything!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The Staff needs to either pick up the phone or return calls more promptly. Dr Siao himself is very knowledgeable and himself. The Staff has been upgraded from the horrors of several years ago, but still has a long way to go in terms of providing efficient customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

This review is purely based from the awesome treatment my husband has had with the knowledgable and very friendly Dr Donald Siao. There was a time when our insurance didn't have him as a provider so he had to see different doctors (such unpleasant visits he had) until this time when our insurance has him in the list which brought excitement to both my husband and me. After the visit, my husband had only high praises on how he was still fully remembered after such a long time and was treated accordingly from numerous health issues. Every bit of concern was attended to in addition to such pleasures of talking about some personal stuff as they share the same interests. I'd love to prepare a special menu for Dr Siao but am afraid that he may be so busy to have the time. Knowing how my husband will once again enjoy living healthily is good enough to wish Dr Siao all the best (both professionally and personally). God bless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

My parents use this dr. Family friends use this dr. So I started to as well. To see Dr. Siao himself, you need to make an appt at least a week away, no matter how sick you are. His office now has a female physician assistant. She is ok; appears to be interested in your health. But her availability sucks. I did a physical exam with her in an extremely unattractive and dirty room. I do not know if I will return to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Great Service but poor scheduling. I had to wait one hour after my appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

It takes awhile to get to the receptionist to make an appointment if you're trying to call first thing in the morning; best times to call are right before/after lunch or early evening. Average wait time for all my visits was about 15-20 minutes; they squeeze in a lot of last minute patients, including myself when I need to be seen that day. Despite the waiting, the staff is friendly and the on site pharmacy is very convenient. The doctor is also responsive to his after hours voice mail, which is important since the office is closed on the weekends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548298].votes_count ]]