Rate Dr. Kristen Nugent

Dr. Kristen Nugent's Ratings

The best doctor I have had in years. I went to Dr Nugent after hearing how happy a coworker was with her because I was unhappy with my previous physician. What a wonderful change. She is kind, attentive, thorough, and always follows up. The only negative is that she is only in the office two days a week. For me, though, she is worth the slight inconvenience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Nugent is so wonderful! She takes the time to be thorough and efficient. Her histories are detailed and she always makes you feel comfortable. She takes the time to give very personal and individual care. She follows up herself and calls back with any test results within a few days. She has great advice and really knows her stuff. Her staff is welcoming and her office is wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548304].votes_count ]]