Dr. Aimee M. Lopes

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Aimee M. Lopes has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Aimee" to "Aimee M."
RID: 1720734
23/02/12 5 5 5 5 When Dr Lopes first started my husband went to see her after two failed urgent care situations. My husband had somehow contracted Hepatitis B...we believe from contaminated food or from our daughter who was an infant at the time. Either way my husband was ill. He went to urgent care and they said he simply had the flu and sent him home. The "flu" simply never went away. Second trip to the urgent care the Dr had no clue what the spots on his body was from or what was going on and basically told my husband to find a PCP thats where we found ms lopes. She ran some tests and finally found out that it was hepatitis. Thank God because uregent care prescribed tylencol which made it worse!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1562171
15/10/11 5 5 5 5 Very sweet doctor and makes you feel like she genuinely cares and does not make you feel rushed at all.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 810323
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lopes has been my doctor for over 10 years. She always makes an attempt to find appropriate solutions to my health issues. She is always extremely pleasant with a great smile and gentle bedside manner. Our family was struck with tragic news regarding the health of a family member who was not being treated properly by their own doctor and although she was not taking new patients at that time, she stepped in on our behalf and helped our loved one back to a quality of life. We are greatly indebted to Dr. Aimee Lopes. We just wish everyone did not love her so much, because getting an appt. can be challenging.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 801570
26/02/09 5 1 4 5 Very kind & professional Dr., felt very comfortable during office visit.
Insurance: CIGNA