Rate Dr. Brian Roycroft

Dr. Brian Roycroft's Ratings

Dr. Roycroft is excellent with my dental needs over last 20 years; 2 Crowns, multiple Fillings (Old Silver filling replacements with White`s as required), 12 Veneers, , Bi Yearly checkups all excellent excellent excellent. Helps to put and keep the sparkle in my smile... :)

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Roycroft is the best dentist that I've ever been to. His staff is great. He is very personable, professional and thorough. My entire family has been going to him for over 25 years and have never had a complaint from any of them. One of my children had a filling fron a dentist that worked for him many years ago and had a problem. We called Dr Roycroft at home on a Sunday afternoon and he looked after her within an hour at his office. I'm not sure what we'll do when he retires. It will be difficult to find a dentist as good as him!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

The most wonderful dentist! Kind, compassionate, caring and oh so sweet! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T retire Brian! What will we do without our Dr. Blue eyes?

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

Brian is the kindest most wonderful dentist u will ever meet! Really cares about his patients. Has been my dentist 4 almost 20 years. Don't know what we'll do when he retires cause i know we'll never find another Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

I do not like going to the dentist but I love my dentist Dr. Roycroft. I have been going to him for 20 years and thanks to him I still have my own teeth.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Everything that you want or need in a dentist. His work is always great and he is extremely friendly. His staff is one of the best I have encoutered in a professional office EVER. Would reccomend him to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Awesome dentist, wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China. Please don't retire Brian.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2010 | flag

Amazing docror... He is honest and treat one as a family member... highly recommend the doctor for any major or minor work. The front desk is superior to any other office that I have been although the have screwed up my paper work a few time ( at the cost of fixing it themselves and not causing me too much hastle!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

Without question one of the very best dentists in Calgary. Absolutely excellent treatment and care. I give him a 10 out of 10

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing this dentist for over 20 years and still love him and all his staff. Dr. Roycroft never does unnecessary work. I have very poor teeth and by refilling and capping he has managed to save them. His hygenists are wonderful. All staff are friendly and seem to love working there.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2008 | flag