Rate Dr. Glen Reed

Dr. Glen Reed's Ratings

In two words, Amazing & Grateful! The care I've received for over 5 years has been amazing in the results and I am grateful for having him as a doctor. Through regular back care and then after an accident he has been available to listen to the problems and follow through with excellent care. Highly recommend Dr. Reed as well as the Wellness Centre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Due to move to Nanaimo, saw this new chiropractor x 1 for assessment. Staff and chiropractor seem to follow a strict script & if not followed exactly ( eg. watching unnecessary videos with patient testimonials with pervading theme of how "happy" they are to pay for chiropractic services)then he is not willing to follow the client. Very unprofessional and rigid. Will go back to my previous chiropractor even if means having to drive extra miles

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Reeds since the inception of Reed Family Clinic. Before I met him I had been in constant pain for a couple of years. After a few months of adjustments I have been pain free for several years. I return for maintenance monthly. He has changed my life as I had back pain that ran down my leg constantly, night and day. Everything about the clinic is great and the staff is wonderful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr. Glen Reed is quite simply the best Chiropractor in Nanaimo area. I regard him as a minimalist in his treatments and I have used him since he set up his operation, Redd Family wellness center. He is involved in the local community and is supportive to many charities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Reed is my third Chiropractor. I suffer (or I did before) from chronic nerve damage from an old neck injury. I have been to a Neurologist, Neuropsychiatrist and many other doctors. I have had physio, massage, acupuncture, IMS and even Botox to kill hyperactive nerve endings. After one year with Dr. Reed, I am almost pain free. This is a big deal for me as I spent most of my time in pain. Dr. Reed fixed me with no drugs or surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have been getting chiropractic adjustments for various reasons since I was a year old, so I have seen many chiropractors in my lifetime. I started seeing Dr. Reed about eight years ago. Dr. Reed is an excellent adjuster. He is very thorough with his assessments and helps me to understand my progress. He is very committed to my overall wellness and to that of my children. (They started chiropractic care right after they were born). Dr. Reed's staff are excellent as well--they are always cheerful and make me feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr Reed is a very nice, genuinely caring man, but his technique is too over the top. I had to come in way too many times a week (3+), when I've had more success with my new chiro, where I only go every 2 weeks or when I feel like I need it. He is super health conscious and a little judgmental if you aren't, or if you don't follow his treatment plan exactly. Since I'm not retired and wealthy that was hard for me. Overall, if you have a lot of money and time he's a good doctor, but be prepared to be there allll the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I have been treated by Dr.Reed for the last three years and had it not been for him i would not be able to walk after a work accident, plus after awhile i had gained 1/4" in my height :) from straightening my spine, he knows his work, helps you understand when he is trying to explain things, and he always has a smile for you :) people always say chiropractors are bad for you, but really how many of them that have said it... Have actually been to one? I am not complaining, if it were not for Dr.Reed, i would not be able to function in the work force :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

Went to Dr Reed for a year about neck pain. I had blind faith in his approach to helping my problem and latter found out, as I experienced, that chiropractors have a terrible neck gain success rate. I gave up on him, and tried a physical therapist. After 3 visits from a physical therapist has helped more than an entire year with Reed. My suggestion is try with physical therapy, and if that doesn't work, try something else. Strictly speaking money: 3 mintues with Dr Reed is 40 dollars and 30 minutes with physical therapist is 60 dollars - which is a better value? I see why people train as a chiropractor rather than a physcial therapist - they make at least 3 times more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr Reed was instrumental in my healing from a herniated disc and excruciating sciatic pain. I have the utmost faith and respect for him and trust my family's care to him, as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302361].votes_count ]]