Rate Dr. Theresa A. Bartolome

Dr. Theresa A. Bartolome's Ratings

Dr. Bartolome is an outstanding doctor. She listens to you and makes referrals when needed. I started seeing her when she was in the Oceanside Office. I wanted a good female doctor. I was luck that I found such an amazing doctor. I was so fortunate when she moved to the Carlsbad office which has a friendly, professional and well environment. I have referred several of my friends to the doctor and they are extremely happy (their husbands, too). Over the years I have watch the doctor grow as a physician and mother (2 beautiful boys). I trust her and Beth Mattera who is her Physician Assistant. Beth is also AMAZING. In the beginning it was hard to choose, Beth or Dr. Bartolome. Beth should be a doctor because she is that good. You can't go wrong with the Bartolome/Materra team. They are North County's best kept secret.(until now)

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

very sweet doctor, good with seniors. The wait was short and the staff were helpful and friendly. The new building made the wholde experience much better.

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag