Rate Dr. Ellen Gaynor

Dr. Ellen Gaynor's Ratings

My father had prostate cancer. Some other doctors discounted him since he was 87 and didn't seem to be trying. Dr. Gayner was sympathetic, professional, honest and did what she could to help him. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2007

Dr. Gaynor took excellent care of my father when he was sick with bladder cancer 10 years ago. When it spread to his lungs, she was ready to start a new treatment with him. Unfortunately though, my dad did not live to see the new treatment happen due to other things. However, she came up and comforted us as we sat by my dad's bedside the night before he died. She was right on target when she said that my dad went out the way he wanted to go out "with his boots on." My dad said that she was wonderful when he went to his chemo appts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1302726].votes_count ]]