Rate Dr. Laura E. Evans

Dr. Laura E. Evans's Ratings

Dr. Evans is outstanding!!! She is attentive to the needs of the patient, professional and punctual with her appointments. I also like that she follows up and calls you back personally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

When I first met with Dr. Evans, I told her about the ONLY course of treatment (Vicodin) which has ever been effective in reducing the pain and incidence of the severe muscular backaches which have plagued me for over 40 years, which my previous doctor approved, and which I wished to continue. She utterly REFUSED to even consider continuing that treatment, despite my strong arguments in its favor, and despite its demonstrated effectiveness and long-term safety in my case. She is hopelessly opinionated, and refused to give me any credence in this matter, despite the fact that I would suffer as a result. She seems highly prejudiced against this treatment, despite every argument in its favor. If one wishes to play a significant role in ones own medical care (since WE suffer ALL the PAIN, and we are the only ones who will ever give it full attention), and have your concerns treated sensitively and without prejudice, I CANNOT recommend Laura Evans. She is a self-righteous DICTATOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Evans is a lovely woman who tries very hard to make her patients comfortable. She is prepared for every vist, having given my issues and our plan of action thought before my appointment. I have recommended her to all my friends looking for a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Evans gives you her undivided attention, spends a lot of time listening to you and is, without a doubt, one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is very knowledgeable and will refer you to another physician to do a further evaluation if she doesn't have the resources to make a 100 percent accurate diagnosis. I have referred several women to her, and they have all been very satisfied with Dr. Evans and her nurse. Blood work and urinalysis can be done right in her office rather than having to send you to a lab to conduct these simple tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2009

I hate to share how good she is because I love the fact that she can often get me in the same day. She really seems to care about what's going on with me, and is very knowledgeable. At the same time she is not afraid to look something up if she thinks it might be useful to do some additional research if I am having a strange issue. I no longer work in Pasadena, but still travel from downtown because I couldn't imagine switching doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2008

Dr. Evans is wonderful, caring doctor. I couldn't be in better hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548558].votes_count ]]