Rate Dr. Robert M. Kevess

Dr. Robert M. Kevess's Ratings

I want to fourth? the comments here. After initially seeing Dr. Kevess for a mysterious skin condition, I found him to be so excellent that I requested him for all subsequent visits at the Tang Center. Seriously he was absolutely the best, I was surprised by the allegations (and am unsure of their validity) but must restate what is already on here - he is one of the best MDs I have ever seen. I wish him the best and if he starts a private practice or is back at the Tang Center? I would absolutely see him again.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I agree with the previous poster. Dr. Kevess is the most caring and competent physician that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. As a future physician myself, I hope to emulate what I have seen as his style of practice. Dr. Kevess would take as much time as necessary in order to hear all of my complaints, and had the knowledge and perspective to be able to connect various seemingly unrelated symptoms to my lifestyle choices and health decisions. I felt like I could trust Dr. Kevess and he was always sensitive and responsive to my concerns. Whatever the outcome of these current allegations, Dr. Kevess is an outstanding physician who is dedicated to his profession and his patients.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

In light of the recent allegations against Dr. Kevess, I wanted to share my experience with him as THE best, most caring physician I have ever had. As as a student,I've had the opportunity to visit multiple MDs and NPs at Tang Center. None have equaled Dr. Kevess' attention to detail, bedside manner or willingness to spend time with me getting to the bottom of some rather obscure diagnoses. He was the only medical provider to correctly diagnose the condition. Beyond that, I was overwhelmed by his kindness, genuineness and willingness to listen.Since then, I always requested Dr. Kevess for my medical visits, and walked out of every visit overwhelmed by the high quality of care he provided. I have never experienced a doctor taking so much time to make a correct diagnosis, or willingness to address multiple issues in one visit. Other doctors at Tang consulted him when they couldn't figure out a diagnosis. It is my sense that he was deeply respected by patients and colleagues alike.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kevess is my doctor through U.C Berkeley. I have had a wealth of frustrating medical experiences over the last five years involving neurological and visual problems that no one has really been able to clearly diagnose. Dr. Kevess has been the only doctor to take the time to listen to me explain all my concerns, take my worries seriously and make me feel like he genuinely cared about my health- I cannot tell you how amazing that feels after so many years of feeling ignored by so many other doctors. He treated my migraines successfully and always takes the time to check in with how I am doing. He is a really kind, caring person who takes the time to ask questions and really listen to your answers! I cannot praise doctor Kevess enough. He thoughtfully answers questions, never makes you feel rushed or bothersome and treats you like a human being rather than a number. I wish more doctors were like him.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag