Rate Dr. Allison Blain

Dr. Allison Blain's Ratings

I saw Dr. Blain for the first time recently and she has booked me for a procedure and said she would get me in as soon as possible. Despite having to wait a long time to see her, which is the system, not Dr. Blain, I found that she appeared to be caring and was quite frank about whether or not the procedure might help me. I am looking forward to seeing her again as she made me feel that whether or not it works, she is willing to try and if it doesn't she will seek alternatives for me.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

A truly wonderful person. Has never made me feel like I don't matter. Always listens to your needs and makes you feel special

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

She is my pain doctor and she is great! I like the way she listens to my endless list of problems and makes me think I can overcome them.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Blain raises the bar when it comes to patient service. She handles your care with professionalism and friendliness. She's helped me manage my pain with quick, simple, and effective treatment. Thank you, Dr. Blain!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2008 | flag

Kind, compassionate and caring. Has always been there when I needed her. By far the best experience I have had with a doctor. Like a sister to me.

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag