Rate Dr. George Z. Friedman

Dr. George Z. Friedman's Ratings

Stay far far away from this office! I went in to get a foot X-ray (waited 35 mins in the exam room before the doctor came in). Then waited 3 weeks before I finally got ahold of someone for the results... 3 weeks! During that time I called multiple times, left messages, even sent a fax asking for someone to please call me with the results. Once I was even told that there were no doctors in that day but someone would call me the next morning... No call. Finally I called again today and talked to the office gal Lupe and she says "everything's fine". I insisted that everything is not fine as I'm in pain and I asked to speak with the doctor to talk about the next step. I was told that the doctor does not take phone calls or make phone calls. I asked to leave him a voicemail, he doesn't do that apparently. I asked for an email address, he doesn't have one of those either. Horrible service in this office and I will never return. except to pick up my X-rays since they won't send them to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

This is the worst, most incompetent office staff I have ever experienced and the physicians in this group do not follow through on their word/referrals. I wouldn't wish this problem on anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][548604].votes_count ]]