Dr. Peter Cross

Rate Dr. Peter Cross

Dr. Peter Cross's Ratings

Wow there isn't enough room to say all the good things about this wonderful caring man. Dr. Cross is incredible , he is caring, he treats a person's whole body. I cannot thank Dr. Cross enough for his care and support during this trying time. I wish him all the best in life. THANKS DOC!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I have been with Dr. Cross for 5 years for breast cancer. He is a wonderful person to know. Very caring, gentle & explains in layman's language. I would recommend him.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

I can't even express my thanks for Peter looking after me back 15 years ago when I was going through radiology to complete my treatment for Non-hodgkins Lymphoma. Peter sent his plebes in for follow up (it is a teaching hospital) but he did follow up and he really made me feel like he cared when I saw him. A very good man.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

I have been Dr. Cross's patient for 2 years and half. He is an outstanding oncologist committed to his patients needs, extremely knowledgeable, professional and carring. Very attentive, he listens to what you have to say and does not dismiss any pain. Will order what ever test needed to find the cause. His follow up check ups are very thorough. I feel truly lucky to have him as my oncologist. He is amazing. I trust him with my life.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

very knowledgeable,caring helpful,never rushed when he came to see me at my appointments, and his staff is great also.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable about breast and lung cancer

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag