You may also like

Rate Dr. Arthur Leader

Dr. Arthur Leader's Ratings

Great doctor my first appointment was in December, and in march I got pregnant (first trial).I'm over 40.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Leader est très compétent dans son domaine. Il est vraiment gentil et prend le temps de nous expliquer. Nous avons eu un excellent service à la clinique autant de l'sa part que tout le personnel. Nous avons eu des jumelles nées à therme et en santé en 2012 :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

He is an amazing Dr. Very kind and knowledgable. Angela ( his assistant) is not always accessible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

His assistant Angela always is unreachable doesn't get back to people doesn't do her job properly.always absent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Thank you for making a very awkward and uncomfortable test lost of fun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I am currently under Dr Leaders care. He is the nicest, kindest and most knowledgable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. He was not the first doctor I had at the clinic but I'm super thrilled I researched out my options there and that he agreed to take me on as a patient. You can not go wrong with him. He is highly regarded in the fertility world and I am super fortunate to have him overseeing my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2501842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Absolutely love this Doc, he was fast to set up my treatment plan, friendly and helpful. Staff has been wonderful - all of them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

By far the best doctor I have ever seen or dealt with. Dr. Leader is a wealth of knowledge, very compassionate, a great listener, has both the experience as well as great involvement academically; it's a great mix when he's working on diagnosis and treatments since he's always up to date. No complaints at all. Wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1303485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Leader is the most caring, patient and knowledgeable doctor I know. I am 30 years old and ttc for 4 years. Dr. Leader told me to do a laparoscopy because he suspected endometriosis and he was right and my husband also had low morphology. I tried to conceive after the surgery but didn't work. He suggested IVF with ICSI. I agreed and got pregnant on the 1st try and froze 3 very good embryos. I never thought it would work,let alone on the first try. Out of all the doctors at OFC, he is the best one since I dealt with many of the other doctors that were on call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1303484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

What an amazing and caring human being! We have not met any doctor who cares so much about his patients. He so kind, gentle and very knowledgeable about his field. Most of all, he lays out your options without any false hope and does everything in his power to help you. He will not leave any stone unturned to get to the bottom of the fertility issue you and your partners are facing. He will then recommend a plan of action based on the science and evidence in your specific situation. He is frank and honest about what will or won't work in your case. All in all, a truly amazing doctor that you will be very fortunate to have. They don't come any better than Dr. Leader. Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1303483].votes_count ]]