Rate Dr. Arthur Leader

Dr. Arthur Leader's Ratings

I am currently under Dr Leaders care. He is the nicest, kindest and most knowledgable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. He was not the first doctor I had at the clinic but I'm super thrilled I researched out my options there and that he agreed to take me on as a patient. You can not go wrong with him. He is highly regarded in the fertility world and I am super fortunate to have him overseeing my treatment.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Absolutely love this Doc, he was fast to set up my treatment plan, friendly and helpful. Staff has been wonderful - all of them!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

By far the best doctor I have ever seen or dealt with. Dr. Leader is a wealth of knowledge, very compassionate, a great listener, has both the experience as well as great involvement academically; it's a great mix when he's working on diagnosis and treatments since he's always up to date. No complaints at all. Wonderful man.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Leader is the most caring, patient and knowledgeable doctor I know. I am 30 years old and ttc for 4 years. Dr. Leader told me to do a laparoscopy because he suspected endometriosis and he was right and my husband also had low morphology. I tried to conceive after the surgery but didn't work. He suggested IVF with ICSI. I agreed and got pregnant on the 1st try and froze 3 very good embryos. I never thought it would work,let alone on the first try. Out of all the doctors at OFC, he is the best one since I dealt with many of the other doctors that were on call.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

What an amazing and caring human being! We have not met any doctor who cares so much about his patients. He so kind, gentle and very knowledgeable about his field. Most of all, he lays out your options without any false hope and does everything in his power to help you. He will not leave any stone unturned to get to the bottom of the fertility issue you and your partners are facing. He will then recommend a plan of action based on the science and evidence in your specific situation. He is frank and honest about what will or won't work in your case. All in all, a truly amazing doctor that you will be very fortunate to have. They don't come any better than Dr. Leader. Thank you so much!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Caring, knowledgeable doctor. Explains everything you need or want to know.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

I was at Dr Leader today i was very please with everything ,first i meet Tom i beleive that is name he give me the best service i ever had in my life before meeting Dr Leader a very nice men thank so much ,and then i take me to see Dr leader him self a very nice Dr and polite ,and Angela is Assistant she is really wonderful ,for sure i can said you feel really good in is office with all the wonderful people he work they make you feel really good ,very happy and grateful for my first day with you all thank for everything

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Leader is absolutely amazing. I have heard some good and not so good "stories" about him, but in my opinion he is very social, professional, realisitic and makes sure that you are comfortable with his "plan of action". He never lets you leave an appointment with him without knowing what the next few steps will be. Sometimes he can run a little late but no more than 20min. Angela his receptionist is FANTASTIC, always gets back to you promptly, very warm and she and Dr Leader make a great team. They made myself and husband VERY comfortable and created an environment where i can ask any question. HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

WE MET DR. LEADER FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY. WONDERFUL MAN, VERY KIND, POLITE AND CARING. I FEEL CONFIDANT THAT OUR EXPERIENCE WITH HIM WILL BE MORE PLEASANT.WONDERFUL ATMOSPHERE WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE CLINIC. ANSWERS QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU CAN ASK, LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT YOUR CONCERNS ARE ALREADY. VERY PLEASED.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag