Rate Dr. Sherif Kodsi

Dr. Sherif Kodsi's Ratings

Dr. Kodsi is a dedicated, caring doctor with a pleasant personality. he is very knowledgeable and take his patients health very serious. He is a great gentleman. :) Thank you very much, I love his office and his staff .... it's the nicest, cleanest medical office I've ever been to in a long time.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kodsi has been our family doctor for over 20 years, he is certainly one of the best. He is very knowledgeble, very experienced, and most importantly, very patient. Dr. Kodsi may not be the most punctual when it comes to appointment time, but that is only because he really spends the time listening to his patients, attending to their complains, explaining the treatment plans, and also by answering all of their questions. Just by visiting Dr Kodsi, we felt that we were in good hands, because we knew right away he really does care about his patients, and we were never disappointed!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

After a complaint was made to The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, expressing concern about the care received from Dr. S.Kodsi, The College of Physicians and Surgeons, through its Committee concluded "...to issue a written caution to Dr. Kodsi with respect to his choice of Toradol for prolonged use, lack of discussion with the patient and documentation of potential serious side effect of Toradol and alternative medications, lack of documentation and reassessment of renewal of Toradol. A written causion arises when the Committee is concerned about an aspect of a physician's practice and believe that the physician would benefit from some written direction as to future conduct." This comment is written solely for the purpose to advise and safeguard the public, and to prevent unnecessary pain and suffering.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kodsi is a very nice and caring doctor that unfortunately is represented by VERY POOR STAFF. The first time I went in I was triple booked with two other patients and had to wait for 2 hours for a 5 minute visit. I was then supposed to get an appointment to go to Sunnybrook (with my mom having a similar problem she was also referred there). The secretary (Edith) sends my mom instead of me to the hospital and when my mom got there the Sunnybrook staff were like what's going on, its your daughter that was supposed to come in for this particular test. To this day (almost a YEAR later) I still have not received any calls with regards to that appointment. Edith was VERY rude, VERY unprofessional, and refused to co-operate and help. I had to call her from my work to find out what was going on and all she told me was to call back, when I did call back she just gave me a bunch of cr*p, and refused to look further in to the situation, hanging up on me and just frustrating me! New doctor!

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

A personal friend and family Dr. since who knows how long. Very pleasent and soothing chracter, but tottaly inieffective. A total "Ninkumpoop" where it comes to his referals, style of management, and staff rudeness. Sad to say, I give up on him.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

He has been my doctor for the past 20 years. Dr. Kodsi is a super Gentle man, but too busy. The staff is AN ABSOLUTE CURSE the senior one is especially rude and could care less for any issue that you might need. the last time i called the office I was in pain and left them 3 messages asking to please call me (THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO!) I never got a call back. Its too bad that a nice Dr. like himself has to be stuck with this staff

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor, Very compassionate and helpful man.I wish all medical practitioners were like him.

Submitted March 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Kodsi is sensitive to my health needs. He is very professional and he addresses my medical issues apprpriately. He is compassionate to his patients.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

I have gone to Dr. Kodsi for ages. All of the positive comments are true. His assessments are generally very astute and he cares. Over the years, with the huge increase in his volume, referrals need to be followed up upon.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kodsi is very knowledgeable & helpful for the most part. I was experiencing a lot of pain due to gall stones. I went to see him & he referred me to a surgeon to remove the gallbladder. I called a week later to get an update on the referral & the receptionist indicated that she had forgotten to fax the referral. I was experiencing pain on a daily basis & therefore I was calling her everyday to check on the referral. Every time I would call, she had a different excuse, fax machine not working, surgeon's fax machine not working, etc....To add insult to injury, she was very impolite & always talked down to me. In all the years that i have been seeing Doctor Kodsi, I knew that his receptionist is subpar, but after this experience, I truly believe that she is incompetent & should not be allowed to deal with issues that require immediate attention & could affect a person's life. After 3 weeks of this nonsense, I ended up going to see another doctor just to get a referral.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag