Dr. David Bakish

Dr. David Bakish

Rate Dr. David Bakish

Dr. David Bakish's Ratings

Made a diagnosis in 10 mins. Based on questions about my favourite foods, colours, etc. Prescribed very powerful anti-psychotic and anti-convulsants that had debilitating and horrifying side-effects. This man is a black mark on the profession.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Only believes in pills. Refuses to consider any other treatment for PTSD, even with proven studies backing CBT or other alternatives. Has caused more damage to an already broken person.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

How can someone in just 10 mins cure you? Pills,pills and more pills.....that's his answer to everything. Very unhappy with him overall...but yes, he's a nice guy.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Diagnosed me in less than 10 minutes. Everything he said ended up being proven wrong within a few months with other health-care providers who actually take the time to listen.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bakish diagnosed me after a few minutes-and it was the wrong diagnosis. (he asked me what my favourite fruit and colour were!) Was prescribed a cocktail of drugs I did not need. The drugs aggravated my condition. Fortunately, someone got it right a couple years later!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Met this doctor for 15 min and told me the problem i have is that ive been given generic brand medication which has more side effect than the "real" medication!!! I recomend him highly

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

Spoke inappropriately. Diagnosed after 10 min based on previous doctor's report. Disregarded any symptoms that didn't fit with diagnosis.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bakish is more than just a wonderful and caring man, he's quite simply saved my life. After over 12 years, he finally gave me some much needed answers! In a short period of time he was able to diagnose me and give me answers that no other doctor has been able to. Just by his diagnoses I felt that a HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders......thank you dr.bakish, you are a God send!

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Yes, he is a psychopharmacologist, and the half hour that I spent with him was the best move I'd ever made. He made sure that none of my drugs interacted with each other, prescribed an antidepressant, and I loved him.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag