Rate Dr. Nico Basson

Dr. Nico Basson's Ratings

Good doctor. He's not interested in just handing you pills to get you out the door ( like so many doctor's)...he will try to find what the cause of the problem is. He takes his time and is thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I first met Dr Basson when my elder mother was ill he was the ER doctor and was so compassionate with her and took the time to visit with us and let her be comfortable. I was impressed. My family physician retired and recommended him to me. I am very comfortable and confident with his assessments of my medical condition. He is a very good doctor and I hope he stays in Prince Albert.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Super doctor and a very nice person. I rate this doctor very highly. Seen him a number of times now for different ailments and always had great treatment. Very knowledgable! Hope he stays in PA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

I love him he is the best!!! I was sick for months and went to several dr he's the only one that ones concern that I was still sick and I only seen him twice. Really he's awsome kind and careing he goes above and beyond that's Forsure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

He is amazing. He is always so patient and kind. You never feel rushed with him. He will get to the source of the problem. Cannot say enough good things about this doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

I don't recommend him. He sent he home multiple time till the point where I was hours away from death.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

He is the best dr. Pray he stays in P.A. And continues to take such good care of the people he treats!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

By far the best doc in town. Extremely helpful, polite and very genuine. Did not prescribe any pills when he seen my discomfort but got to the bottom of it. Can't praise him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr Basson is a wonderfull Dr. very caring and personable . Not always in a rush to get you in and out . I have nothing but praise for this Dr. Has been wonderfull with all the dealings we have had . Highly recommend if he is on at the clinic and you need a walk in this is your Dr !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Love this dr!!! U can tell he really cares and he knows what he is talking about. He is patient, kind, gentle and genuine. The first time a dr has referred me to specialists instead of just prescribing meds. Highly recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1304259].votes_count ]]