Dr. Ante Bilic

Dr. Ante Bilic

Rate Dr. Ante Bilic

Dr. Ante Bilic's Ratings

I had horrible experiences with my dentist as a child, which resulted in me developing a phobia of going to the dentist. Because of my extreme fear, the condition of my teeth worsened over time, and I became so self-conscious of how my smile looked. I read the reviews of Dr. Bilic on this website, and reached out to him. He quickly got back to me and offered me the chance to come in to meet him and his staff, just to see if I felt comfortable with them. I can't explain how amazing he and all of his staff are! He truly has a heart of gold. For my first few visits, I would burst into tears every time I left his office out of sheer relief and genuine gratefulness for how wonderful he and his staff treated me. I would be there with him every week, getting my oral health back on track - it's just the cost that keeps me from there. Dr. Bilic and his staff are HIGHLY recommended for anyone that dislikes or fears going to the dentist :)

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Bilic is a terrific dentist. I HATE the dentist and my teeth problems takes me there often. Ante makes as easy as possible. Is as kind as possible. Knows as much as possible. Further he understands my nervousness and goes way beyond to help me thru. I have been his patient for about 20 years. My daughter for 20 as well. I will keep referring him Many of my friends go to him now.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Great Dentist and staff!!! I use to hate going to the dentist before I went here.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

The best dentist I've experienced (and I'm not young anymore!). Over 20 years being his patient, lots of excellent dental work, lots of fun, jokes. He is the reason for me driving to his office every time more than 25 miles each direction. Luckily he is younger than me, so I don't need to think how to replace him. Highly recommended.....

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

Excellent dentist and good guy. Been with hime for 20 yrs. Easy to talk to and knows (and teaches) his dental stuff. Doesn't try to soak people on first visit. I moved far away from his office but still make the trip there so I get things done right. When he retires, I will get a new dentist, but that wont be for a few years yet.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

There is no better doctor ! I was terrified of going to the dentist and dr Bilic and hes staff made the visit easy. I drive over an hour to go see him. THE BEST!!!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Ante helped me get over my fear of the dentist chair. When I first went to Dr. Bilic I needed happy gas just so I didn't bolt from the chiar. I would leave with nail indentations in my palm from squeezing my hands shut. I can now say that I haven't needed the gas to settle me down and I can sit through the entire procedure without feeling aniexty. He's quick and thorough and I can't say that I enjoy my visits but he certainly does make it easier.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

I have known Dr. Bilic for over 18 years - he is one of the finest dentists in Canada!

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Thr best dentist ever after 20 years of con men, Ante is honest hard working and affordable

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Good cheerful and helpful dentist, loves what he does and is good at it. I would only recommend getting better front staff..I have had many problems with billings and appointments.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag