Rate Dr. Eric J. Carr

Dr. Eric J. Carr's Ratings

The very best primary care doctor I have ever had, extremely knowledgeable - very thorough - plus staff is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr Carr is a great doctor and is so organized. Always returns calls and always has same day appts. available for emergencies. Love the staff and new tele # is 410-683-3380.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2010

Dr. Carr is very nice. He is very helpful and accomodating. I have recommended him. He has moved his office to Cockeysville.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Dr. Carr took a good, complete history of my husband during his first appointment. He was easy to make an appointment with, and his staff was pleasant. He is a good listener and values the patient's input. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Carr is my internist. He is very good. He listens and respects my input - a rarety in doctors in Maryland. He is NOT Hopkins trained, which I count as a big plus. Dr. Carr responds to emails and is easy to get an appointment with. He is a great doctor and a good man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305273].votes_count ]]