Dr. Benny Bar-Shlomo

Dr. Benny Bar-Shlomo

Rate Dr. Benny Bar-Shlomo

Dr. Benny Bar-Shlomo's Ratings

Best there is. He's helped my family many times over the years. I love Benny!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

The Best Cardiologist there is, if not by him with the help of Our God and his Colleague of Doctors ...I'd be long gone!He will help you to maintain a good healthy HEART, He will support, But you have to trust and believe him, Finally you have to have lots of patience to wait in the room, In fairness because they have lots of patients who seek also his attention and help from their ailments, God Bless You Dr. Benny! Shalom!!! Steve E.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr Bar-shlomo for a stress test, he was disorganized, we didnt talk at all about the results. The information he gave my family Dr was completely wrong. Certainly would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr Bar Shlomo is the kind of doctor that every patient prays for. He is competent, kind, friendly and flexible. He examined me even though I did not have an appointment and even scheduled me for a stress test before my trip abroad! I am forever grateful to him. Thanks a million Dr Bar Shlomo!!!

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bar-Shlomo is a good cardiologist for regular matters of the heart (blocked arteries, etc), but he is not when it is the electrics of the heart. He put me on dangerous medications and would not refer me to an electrophysiolgist who I needed and who saved my life. Do your homework when you need a cardiologist to get the kind you need.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

I have to say, "wonderful docter. very patient and polite. best cardiologist,in the lower mainland certainly!"

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bar- Shlomo provided excellent care to both my parents. He inspires trust making his patients feel that he will do whatever he is able to help them. Dr. Bar-Shlomo is respectful of his elderly patients and takes the time to explain things clearly, enabling them to participate in their treatment choices. He is a truly dedicated and very fine doctor. Our family is grateful to him.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Bar-Shlomo was kind, competent and sensitive to my condition. He took the time to explain why I had experienced the palpitations and recommended me to get a hand held ECG monitor to record down the readings whenever I feel out of sorts. He showed me how to use the device very patiently. He squeezed me in when I called to tell him two weeks ago that I had recorded down two readings that were abnormal even though he was fully booked until June 2011! He is one doctor who really cares about his patients! I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Excellent and dedicated cardiologist. I have known so many of his patient and they all recommend him highly. If I, or anyone in my family had a heart problem I would not hesitate to get them to him immediately.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. B has cared for my mother who has major cardiac issues for 10 years. He is kind, firm and is on top of all the new procedures and research. The best.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag