Rate Dr. Karin Mattern

Dr. Karin Mattern's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Mattern for many years and my family has occasionally as well. She and all her staff go above and beyond to meet your needs. She is caring and thorough and does all she possibly can to address your pain issues. She is very knowledgable and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone that needed help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Mattern is a great chiropractor. It is clear that your best interest is her concern. She is a very attentive listener and she actually hears my concerns. sometimes when I see other Dr's they treat me like it's all in my head. Dr. Mattern listens and truly cares about me. I look forward to my monthly appointments with her. I have been seeing her for over 16 years and respect her greatly. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to her. Also, my children have been seen by her since they were just little babies and they love her too! Thanks Dr. Mattern!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I have seen Dr. Mattern for many years now, and she goes above and beyond to help at all times! Dr. Mattern truly cares about her patients, and does all she can to help their pain and is interested in your overall well being. The rest of her staff are equally as wonderful as well. I would recommend Dr. Mattern anytime to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Very helpful. Dr. Mattern always does her best to try to resolve your pain. Listens well to her patients and works with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

I found she actually hurt me a few times when I saw her and when I told her that at my next appointment her answer was " Well I guess I won't do that again" but it happened more than once or twice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

takes time to listen to you to find where your pain is and works on it until relieved

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Pleasant, helpful doesn't make you think you are wasting her time. Explains things in an easy to comprehend manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305496].votes_count ]]