Rate Dr. Malcom Walker

Dr. Malcom Walker's Ratings

I believe the last comment! He has a god complex and shouldn't be practicing. Doesn't like to be questioned in any shape or form.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I went to to Northern Lights after being told to go to Emergency immediately by a Alberta Health Service nurse due to just finding out I was pregnant and I was currently having severe abdominal pain.. I waited a long time for Dr. Walker to come into the room for him to greet me with do you want to be pregnant or do you not want to be pregnant.. All he told me to do was to take some extra strength Tylenol and I simply asked him do I take regular dosage because I thought acetaminophen was bad for a developing baby.. He then replies with I went to school for 8 years!!! If you don't want to take it then google something!! I then sit there shocked while he passes me the prescription and wouldn't let me put in anymore words or ask any more questions, he then says here's a prescription for prenatal pills if you even want to keep the baby then turned his back and me and walked out while I sat there unsure weather I was supposed to even leave.. The way he treated me was absolutely disgusting and upsetting! Some people shouldn't be doctors and this guy is one of them that's for sure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I went into northern lights and had some idiot who didn't help me at all, sent me home and I was in so much pain.. He could of been in a lot of trouble for sending me away but when I went back I had dr. Walker and he was amazing, helped me right away! He knew exactly what to do.. I couldn't thank him enough! He was very nice, and just seems like a great doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

There's good Drs and there's bad Drs. This is a bad one, find one that cares about their patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Dr. Walker is punctual, professional, kind, courteous, and most importantly, knowledgeable. He provided accurate information and even discussed different options for treatment; I couldn't have asked for better services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Saw him Northern Light Emerg. Very pleasant and knowlegable. At 07:00 he was relieved by Dr. Dufresne who is a complete douchbag

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

Dr.Walker just operated on my toe... really really nice gentleman - obviously well versed in the symantics of emergency medicine and patient care... now all McMurray needs is a provincial government that actually staffs a hospital properly...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2008

Excellent doctor! then he left us and went to fort mac!! come back down south!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Best doctor ever! I have not trusted any doctor since he left Edson and I have seen many around the area in the past years! You are greatly missed! AnxiousS :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305572].votes_count ]]