Rate Dr. Malcom Walker

Dr. Malcom Walker's Ratings

I went into northern lights and had some idiot who didn't help me at all, sent me home and I was in so much pain.. He could of been in a lot of trouble for sending me away but when I went back I had dr. Walker and he was amazing, helped me right away! He knew exactly what to do.. I couldn't thank him enough! He was very nice, and just seems like a great doctor!!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

There's good Drs and there's bad Drs. This is a bad one, find one that cares about their patients!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Walker is punctual, professional, kind, courteous, and most importantly, knowledgeable. He provided accurate information and even discussed different options for treatment; I couldn't have asked for better services.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

Saw him Northern Light Emerg. Very pleasant and knowlegable. At 07:00 he was relieved by Dr. Dufresne who is a complete douchbag

Submitted Oct. 24, 2009 | flag

Dr.Walker just operated on my toe... really really nice gentleman - obviously well versed in the symantics of emergency medicine and patient care... now all McMurray needs is a provincial government that actually staffs a hospital properly...

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag

Excellent doctor! then he left us and went to fort mac!! come back down south!!

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

Best doctor ever! I have not trusted any doctor since he left Edson and I have seen many around the area in the past years! You are greatly missed! AnxiousS :)

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Walker used to be in Edson and was the ultimate doctor. I have never been treated so good nor have I been helped so fast. Anyone would be lucky to see him. Come back to Edson anytime Dr. Walker!

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag

Dr. Walker was a fantastic family doctor,who didn't keep his patients waiting unless absolutely necessary.He is a very professional,polite,compassionate,caring man.He clearly explains your test results.He treats my husband and me,in a respectable manner and will exhaust himself to find out what our problem is and try to help you the best he can.If still unsure he will refer us to a specialist, to get to the root of the problem.Unfortunately he left his family practice in St.Albert and went into Emergency medicine.He did say he would be back,so if anyone sees his name on the Capital Health list we would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone.He is excellent with all age groups.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag