Rate Dr. Victor Fiorillo

Dr. Victor Fiorillo's Ratings

Dr. Fiorillo was by far one of the best doctors I've ever had the priviledge of meeting. If I had not moved 2 hours away, I would never had let him go. The best advise, the most knowledgable, the most helpful, the most thorough, left no stone unturned and the best sense of humor ever!!! He has the best bedside manner and explains things with passion, detail and makes you feel at ease when he explains something to you. Don't ever let him go unless absolutely a "must" God bless you doc, I miss you very much and regret the day I had to change doctors!!! His staff is amazing and Mimma was the best!!

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fiorillo is an extremely thorough and competent family doctor. He is also extremely compassionate and easy to talk to. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. EN

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fiorillo is a very thorough, knowledgeable, and approachable doctor. He is friendly and extremely attentive to detail ensure followup visits are scheduled to put the patient at ease of mind. All test results are conveyed in a timely manner with consultation and recommendation options offered to the patient. He is highly recommended and rightfully so.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

i have been going there for almost 35 years & my entire family goes to him... he is the best sincere & hopefull dr.. i every had. He is understanding & always gives u the best advice & listens to u .

Submitted Oct. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fiorillo is the best general practitioner in all of Vaughan. Highly recommended!

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fiorillo is a wonderful doctor. Never rushes his appointments and always listens. A classy doctor.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2008 | flag

I loved Dr Fiorillo, I was very sad to have to leave him. I needed a doctor close to home. I had him for almost 20 years. I would recommend him to anyone, if he was excepting new patients.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Fiorillo is a wonderful doctor. He always takes the time to listen to your concerns/problems. He never rushes you and will do every thing possible to make you feel at ease. Dr. Fiorillo is truly one of a kind. His staff is also wonderful!

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

I think he is a very knowledgable and get the job done

Submitted Jan. 24, 2008 | flag

I transferred to Dr. Fiorillo after using another doctor in the same building and he is great. He and his staff are very friendly and attentive. Dr. Fiorillo listens to you and respects your concerns and will follow up with you on tests and appointments promptly. I am very happy to be with him and hope he never retires!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2007 | flag