Rate Dr. Robert Riddle

Dr. Robert Riddle's Ratings

Bedside manner is impeccable, esp. in the context of the ER. Knows what he is doing and makes his diagnosis and recommendations plain and understandable. Recommended in the highest possible terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Riddle's bedside manner is wonderful. I recently met him in the ER where he was sympathetic, kind, encouraging, and helpful. He has a gentle personality, which was a big reassurance to me when I was quite anxious about my symptoms. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions, tried to get me processed for tests as quickly as possible, and reassured me that my concerns were understandable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

We are so lucky! Dr. Riddell is best ER doctor I have ever witnessed. He took great care of my wife with kindness, compassion, and unhurried thoroughness, leaving nothing to chance. Perth is blessed to have him. I would love to have him as a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

One of the best emergency room doctors Huntsville has ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2012

Dr. Riddle looked after me in ER in Huntsville. He was kind, thorough, and acted as if he had all the time in the world to spend with me and my minor symptoms. Outstanding doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

I was Dr.Riddles patient for many years, He is a kindest doctor one can ever wish for, so understanding, very kind, very generous, very helpful, knowledgeable, and will go out of his way to help his patients, to me he was an Angel. I miss him so much when ever I get sick, May God Bless him & His family and sincerely I wish I can have his address if he is practicing some where in Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Wonderful doctor. I was Dr. Riddle's patient for some years before his left to go into ER. It was a sad day for many when left. I have now found a new doctor, (much younger) and thankfully he is a good doctor. I would never leave this doctor for any reason (except maybe Dr. Riddle) It is sad to know there are many Canadians who have no famnily doctor at all, let along one they trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Simply the best! He delivered me and was my family doctor. Years later and I'm yet to find a replacement. We need more doctors like Robert Riddle in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2008

An excellent physician, who spends lot of time with patients. I had been with Dr Riddle for over 20 years, until he decided to go full time in ER and close his practice - Wish he comes back as family physician. Hard to find another one like him !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Absolutley the best GP I have ever had. Wish he would leave emerg and return to practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1305798].votes_count ]]