Rate Dr. David Fields

Dr. David Fields's Ratings

I have had many, many doctors in my life and Dr. Fields is hands down the most thorough and empathetic. He does full visits and gets all of your history, and when making referrals, always tries to get you to the best doctors. He is open to hearing outside ideas and doesn't get offended if you say you were doing research online.
I had a condition that was misdiagnosed my numerous specialists for over 20 years that he figured out on my first visit. I have nothing but good things to say about his skills and how he treats his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had because he actually listens to your problems, and he gives you lots of advice. Appointments often go in excess of 30 minutes, which is pretty rare compared to most doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Very good doctor. Degree in pharmacology as well. Makes him very knowledgeable in drug interactions etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr. Fields is absolutely wonderful! He dealt with several chronic issues I had been having for years that at least 3 other doctors had done nothing about. Dr. Fields gives you his full attention and you never feel rushed. He probes to see if there is anything else bothering you that you haven't mentioned. Unfortunately I have just moved to another province and will sorely miss being under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

After going to several GPs I was lucky enough to find Dr Fields. What a breath of fresh air! He listens, he cares and you get his full attention. Sometimes you have to wait but if that is because he is giving another patient the extra time they need then fair enough! I have had more help from him with my health problems and he is so thorough. My husband and I struck lucky finding this great man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

I have to agree with some of the peoples comments on here when it comes down to Dr. Fields. My father has been in a car accident and since than landed in a nursing home. Since than; I can't say that I had too much trust in doctors from the nursing home, but when Dr. Fields came in, and he showed how much care and concern he had not only for his patients, but their families as well, I knew he was the doctor we have been waiting for so long. I trust his knowledge when it comes right down to it. I feel comfortable with the care that he gives my father because I believe him and many others deserves the best of care, which is all I ever asked for with my father. Dr. Fields takes the time to sit and listen to all the concerns that the patient or their families have, and when it comes to making dicission, he makes sure that the patient and/or their families are involved. OVER ALL, HE MAKES EVERYONE FEEL THAT THEY MATTER. Thanks for everything Dr. Fields. We really appreciate it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Always late but once he gets into the room with you, you forgive him for all the waiting. Dr. Fields makes his patients feel as if they are the most important people in the world. Never rushes, never cuts the visit short, takes time to listen as many complains as you may have, explain all options and makes patient feel cared for. Knowledgeable, Knowledgeable, Knowledgeable. Wish there were more Docs like him .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Dr Fields is our family Doctor. We're very happy to have him. He always listens and he's very knowledgeable. We never feel rushed or ignored. He actually takes time to see what's wrong with you and he does follow ups. He's THE BEST doctor we have had. Thanks doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2009

I had Dr. Fields in Grande Prairie years ago and found him to be a real Dr. The man actually listened to what I had to say. Grande Prairie lost an excellent Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2009

Dr. Fields was my Dr. in Grande Prairie. In addition he was my entire families (Mom, Grandma, Aunts etc). He was truly caring and genuinely interested in any and all symptoms that may arise. Bedside manner second to none. I went thru a terrible time with my Mom's mental illness and ultimate suicide, and he was always there to listen and advise. I truly miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306108].votes_count ]]