Rate Dr. Andres M. Kanner

Dr. Andres M. Kanner's Ratings

Marlise is a great nurse practioner and fully capable of caring for people with epilepsy, shame on you for singling her out. Please remember to anyone who reads this, below is only another posters opinion, and someone with an obvious chip on their shoulder. Oh and Dr. Kanner is "fabulous" too.

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag

Submitted Feb. 2, 2008 | flag

He never gives up untill your medical problem is under control or solved. He is very strait foward. He has two medical degrees and also a teacher.I went to many doctors for my epilepsy, he was the only one who will teach you at you.He is also head of the neurology at Rush. I went through many different medications and trial drug programs. I had brain surgery and it did not stop my seizures. He still did not give up. He put me on two medications that conrol my seizures. The manufacturers say do not use together. In his office they started to use them together and myself and my other paitents now have seizures under control. They are not afriad to do things like this and now countless people across the country have their seizures under control because all the doctors at his office take a never give up attidue. He also did the study on epilepsy and depression to see what % of people with epilepsy suffer from this. Great and very knowlegable support staff and great doctor.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2007 | flag

One of the best epilepsy specialists in the country. He makes you feel like family, and loves his job, his patients, and is darn good at what he does.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2006 | flag

vVery caring and honest person. Went to other doctors previously without any luck.Dr. Kannerwas our savior. Very dedicated to his patients

Submitted April 6, 2006 | flag

awesome with the "science" and "art" of medicine...knows what he talks about, is fabulous in patient care.

Submitted May 31, 2005 | flag