Rate Dr. Gary G. Bucher

Dr. Gary G. Bucher's Ratings

I have only had one other Dr in my life (50+) where I felt that my well-being was truly being looked after. Dr. Bucher falls within that elite group. From the moment I met him (thru a referral) his knowledge and advice as a healthcare professional has helped me be in the best health and condition I have ever been in my life. I am very thankful for his care and compassion. He is a true healer!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bucher is the best doctor I have had thus far. Him and his staff makes your visit so inviting. I can honestly say that I enjoy every visit. Dr. Bucher is very trusting and honest. You feel comfortable talking to him about anything. I think that's important for him to properly treat you.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

I have been his patient for 2 years. Consultations at my physicals are always an hour in his office before the exam, and the exams are usually 20 minutes. Best doc I've ever had. I agree with all other posts - won't repeat info about the practice. Has his own phlebotomist to handle bloodwork on site. Specializes in men's health.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

The first appt was 1 hour and every appt after that is always 20-30 mins. I never feel rushed and he explains everything very well. I also never have to wait more than 5 minutes. You can get same day appts and he does not overlap patients. He also gives his patients his cell phone for emergency issues when he is not in his office. I had to use and he returned call in 2 minutes. GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bucher's practice is great. He is th eonly doctor I have ever had that takes his time to answer questions, my visits are never shorter than 25 minutes because he goes over every single detail. I can not ask for a better doctor to take care of my health issues.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag

Went to him a few months while he worked at Northstar and he was great but when he started his own practice decided more important to stay with Northstar for their all-around care.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag