Dr. Gary G. Bucher

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Gary G. Bucher has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary G."
RID: 1256629
22/09/10 5 5 5 5 I have only had one other Dr in my life (50+) where I felt that my well-being was truly being looked after. Dr. Bucher falls within that elite group. From the moment I met him (thru a referral) his knowledge and advice as a healthcare professional has helped me be in the best health and condition I have ever been in my life. I am very thankful for his care and compassion. He is a true healer!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 934154
10/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bucher is the best doctor I have had thus far. Him and his staff makes your visit so inviting. I can honestly say that I enjoy every visit. Dr. Bucher is very trusting and honest. You feel comfortable talking to him about anything. I think that's important for him to properly treat you.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 813798
05/03/09 5 5 5 5 I have been his patient for 2 years. Consultations at my physicals are always an hour in his office before the exam, and the exams are usually 20 minutes. Best doc I've ever had. I agree with all other posts - won't repeat info about the practice. Has his own phlebotomist to handle bloodwork on site. Specializes in men's health.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 770809
22/01/09 5 5 5 5 The first appt was 1 hour and every appt after that is always 20-30 mins. I never feel rushed and he explains everything very well. I also never have to wait more than 5 minutes. You can get same day appts and he does not overlap patients. He also gives his patients his cell phone for emergency issues when he is not in his office. I had to use and he returned call in 2 minutes. GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 767329
19/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bucher's practice is great. He is th eonly doctor I have ever had that takes his time to answer questions, my visits are never shorter than 25 minutes because he goes over every single detail. I can not ask for a better doctor to take care of my health issues.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 632827
08/07/08 5 5 5 5 Went to him a few months while he worked at Northstar and he was great but when he started his own practice decided more important to stay with Northstar for their all-around care.
Insurance: Medicare