Dr. Joseph Bruni

Rate Dr. Joseph Bruni

Dr. Joseph Bruni's Ratings

This doctor sucks. Does'nt even tell me himself of the results, he gets his secratary to do it.benn waiting for a month to book an appointment, still waiting a month later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Bruni is an extremely excellent doctor and is truly an expert in Epilepsy. He occasionally has his days, but overall, he is very good, despite a very busy schedule. very dedicated to the integrity of the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Dr. Bruni has been treating my wife for seizure's since mid 2008 after a brain hemorrhage. We find he is an excellent Neurologist,very thorough and easy to talk to as he explains things clearly and always answers our questions. We have never once left his office feeling dissatisfied after an appointment.He is very punctual with appointments as we have never had to sit in the waiting room any more than maybe a couple of minutes past our appointment time. His secretary doesn't always answer the phone as she is quite busy but Dr. Bruni has always returned our calls in a timely fashion. We would fully recommend Dr Bruni to anyone seeking Neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

I think this doctors okay. I do find the receptionist non friendly. And takes her time booking appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have seen a number of neurologists regarding some sudden seizures I had had, which no one can seem to figure out the cause. When I met with Dr. Bruni, he immediately took over, was extrememly pleasant and thoughtful, genuinely asked a lot of questions, gave me many more answers and explanations than I had had with other neurologists and really went the extra mile! Though my condition doesn't pose an immediate threat nor am I a priority to other patients he might have, he still made me feel that my health was important where others did not. I'm SO thankful!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

My first visit to Dr. Bruni was a God send. He is a gentleman man and a gentle person. Well informed of my history which I found impressive. LIstened to me as I to him. I look forward to Dr. Bruni finding answers for me. On another note his secretary I found to be rude, dismissive, entitled and not helpful or caring in the least. She messed up my receiving an appt time, said my GP didn't send a referral which was not the case. At the end of the day my GP called after months of nonsense from the secretary and secured an appt time for me the next week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

I have been with Dr. Bruni for 32 years, and I have never met anyone more knowledgeable or more helpful. And I am a difficult case. He has never been anything but helpful and kind. Through the good times and bad. He seems to have always had what is best for me in mind first not what will advance study. (where many other doctors have seemed to put this first). You would be very lucky to be a patient with this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

I had to search years before I found such an amazing Dr. I am healthy and able to function day to day because of Dr. Bruni. Thank you!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

This Neurologist was on the medical team early in his physician's career of the surgical team that discovered study of each individual brain cell to determine which cells cause epileptic seizures and discovered a removal of brain cells to stop epileptic seizures known as a Hemispherectomy (and entire half of the brain) or depending on the location of the epileptic center of the brain, a lobectomy. Canada is strict about how much money each patient costs. You know that....Right?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1306502].votes_count ]]