Rate Dr. W. Watson

Dr. W. Watson's Ratings

Dr.Watson is the absolute best doctor! He listens and really cares about his patients. I have been a patient of his for 22 years and I am dreading the day he retires. He is not a pill pusher and gets to the root of any health issues and will refer to other specialist when need be. I have a hard time trusting any doctors especially from walk in clinics But Dr.Watson I trust 110% he really cares about all his patients. There are no words to describe just how incredible he is. If you value your health he is the ideal doctor. I was sent to him initially because I was having a high risk pregnancy, I never returned to my previous doctor as Dr.Watson was so compassionate and listened whenever I had any concerns. He is the best GP and takes care of his patients of all ages. He works primarily in the Family Practice unit at St. Michaels but he also works out of pediatric clinic.Dr.Watson is truly my health protector. If Doctor's could be awarded a super hero cape his would be made of gold!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

He was reffered by my O.B. for my daughter.I am so happy that he became our family doctor.He is amazing and helpful. It's quite a drive for us to see him but it doesn't matter if would like to get better. Recently, i got sick and went to the emerg and I took the medication for a week. nothing changed.I went to see Dr. Watson and didn't take much time to get a diagnosis and proper prescription.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Watson by another Dr. 15 years ago when my daughter was 6 months old. I knew during the first visit that this was the right move as he checked things the other Dr. had never checked. He is now Dr. to me and both my kids and I don't know what we'll do when he decides to retire.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Simply the best. We have been going to him for about 10 years now.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Provided excellent pre and postnatal care for both my high-risk pregnancies. Referred me to several specialists over the last 24 years. Never rushes an appointment; answers emails, and is available for most emergencies. I dread looking for another GP when he retires.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

He has been my family doctor for 24 years since I moved to Toronto from Montreal. He's the best and my friends, who have moved back to Montreal or other states, miss his services terribly. He's knowledgeable, caring, and is highly respected by other doctors I know who have been his students. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

As said befor simply the best Doctor that will ever be. The only downfall is he might only have 5 years left before he might consider retiring. That would be a lossof knowledge and expertise.I travel from a city in the north to see this doctor and will continue as long as he is available the best, Rob

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Watson is one of the best doctors i've ever worked with. I'm a medical student and i don't think anyone can top his knowledge of family medicine. Dr. Watson is one of the nicest and most helpful and caring doctors and you are lucky if you are his patient.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

has been my family doc for more than 25 yrs, simply put, the BEST.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag