Rate Dr. Paul Wright

Dr. Paul Wright's Ratings

I wantee to let people 19 years agoI shattered and crushed my lower leg here now 19 years later I am still standing and walking the best surgeon I rate him out of 5 I give him a 10 .Thanks

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Nicest doctor I've ever had. He listened to me and tried to help, I do wish he would have understood that I had no money. He made a lot of suggestions for things that might help but they all cost money. Would not discuss a second surgery if I did not get physio but it was not something I could afford so I'm stuck in limbo right now. But he was extremely patient and kind.

Submitted June 9, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor. He was recommended to me by a number of doctors and I know why. He performed a great job on my knee surgery

Submitted Oct. 10, 2007 | flag

Dr Wright performed hip surgery on my Mom who suffered from Alzheimer's quite a few year's ago & treated her with respect & dignity. When I was in need of a surgeon I knew he was the one I wanted to see. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but he is very kind & caring & takes time to talk & listen to his patients. I have always felt very positive after leaving his office and am having no second thoughts about my own surgery that is coming up.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2007 | flag

Very capable in his work, but also has a wonderful patter to make you feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2007 | flag

Without a doubt, one of the most professional, knowledgeable and thorough doctors I've ever been to. He was recommended by a colleague who had amazingly successful knee surgery so I had Dr. Wright perform mine, which was also successful. He and his staff at the Burnaby Hospital gave me better service than I've had in some good hotels! He has a fantastic reputation and is highly respected by anyone I've talked to who knows him.

Submitted May 20, 2007 | flag

Did an excellent job on my knee and 13 years later I am still running and skiing.

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag

Very hard to get into see, but well worth the wait, very kind and friendly, surgery went beautifully.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag

A first class orthopaedic surgeon. Very skilled, knowledgeable and caring. One of the best in the Lower Mainland.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag